Rams interested in DT Nick Fairley? (Update: Apparently so)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Well one thing is for sure: Opponent QBs won't be looking forward to playing us. We need a nickname for this rediculousness.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Yeah I just text my buddy that Russell Wilson should just retire now. He isn't to happy with us (que evil laugh)!!!!
Right, they lose Unger, and with Fairley and Donald coming in the middle it's going to be ugly or glorious depending on which team you root for.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Just woke up to the news!
And some how a defensive front that was already one of, if not, the BEST front in the NFL gets even stronger.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Bet JL is excited too.

gif_gifsicle_80_ed2b795cfb.gif

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Makes up for losing Langford!

GOOD GOD MAN! I have never seen so much talent on a Dline before. If the refs stop the holding BS the Rams will break the sack record this year.
I've heard this one before!!

Right?

FIVE first rounders on the D-line? lol
KILLER!! + Hayes, WOW!!:love::ROFLMAO:

Great Signing! The Rams Defense next season should be really, really good! I have to admit that I never thought the Rams would be signing Nick Fairley!!!
DITTO!!(y)

Holy crap
Say that Louder!! " HOLY CRAP!!!!":D

V3

Hall of Fame
I have absolutely no problem with a contract like that, even if I wanted O-line help. I was expecting MUCH worse. Like 5 years and stupid guaranteed money thanks to Suh messing up the skew.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
That's a great signing.

One year deal to keep him motivated. Uses some cap space freed up by Bradford but doesn't prevent us from doing anything in 2016.

Well done.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Five first rounders? That's INSANE. Awesome deal for us too. Not very expensive.

Only problem I have with it is that Brockers and Fairley are both going into their contract year. We have some decisions to make at the end of the year.

WoodsideRam

Rookie
How great would it be for the Rams to consistently get up on teams and play with a lead? It would be a blood bath.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
We are absolutely going to destroy some folks this year. Damn good pick up by us. The kid will only improve with all the talent around him.
I hope he gels in the locker room.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Okay, Fish, where's the Oline free agents that are needed? Need a badass oliine to go with the d line!!!!!!!!!:unsure:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
We are absolutely going to destroy some folks this year. Damn good pick up by us. The kid will only improve with all the talent around him.
I hope he gels in the locker room.

I agree and defensive line coach Mike Waufle is one of the best in the business.