Rams interested in DT Nick Fairley? (Update: Apparently so)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
Just read somewhere that the Rams have an interest in DT Nick Fairley. At first this really surprised me but then the article goes on to remind everyone that Fairley played for Auburn and the Rams seem to have some strong ties to Tigers!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Yes, they've reached out to his people. Unlikely since he'd be part of a rotation, but it'd be the best damn rotation in the NFL...

He wants starter money and will likely get it elsewhere.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I say there is no way. As @Mackeyser said, Fairley is only going to play for some big boy bills and we already cut a highly capable DT in Langford because of the price tag.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Seems odd unless they think he is a replacement for a Brockers next year which again seems odd but that is the only thing that comes to mind that make a little sense based on what he is probably going to get paid

V3

Hall of Fame
Who needs an O-line when you can have another Auburn player on the roster.

Goose

GoosesGanders
Name
Goose
You can never have to many difference makers and that is what Fairley can be.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
We need another DT, but I'd feel a lot more comfortable about this if we had a OL or two locked up already.

jjab360

Legend
I can definitely see what they're trying to do here. Fairley is one of the best penetrators in the NFL. We already have a good D-line, but like Snead said last year "feed the beast".

jap

Legend
Suh claims Fairley has more raw talent than he does. Is this part of Fish's response to the Arizona coach's comments late last season? :sneaky::ROFLMAO:

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Fairly and Donald.
Can't wait to hear Arians bitch when he has to dress 5 quarterbacks to play the Rams,

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I don't know how I feel about this. On one hand, Fairley is an elite talent. Extremely talented DT. On the other hand, he's lazy.

Speeps

Starter
I like the move. We need another DT. Brockers contract is up after this year. This may push Brockers a little, but we like our rotation. This will help our rotation. Fairley is a tremendous player that needs more developing. Wauffle will get his hands on him. This is a plus.