Rams interested in DT Nick Fairley? (Update: Apparently so)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
This might be a really stupid suggestion but if Fairley is signing here, what is stopping the Rams from running a 5-2? Having Long-Brockers-Donald-Fairley-Quinn with JL and Tree lined up hat on hat is ridiculous. Easy to run a Tampa 2 out of a 5-2, and you can easily run cover 3 out of it as well. With the Rams not being very good at man coverage, it seems like this could actually work.

Williams brings everyone but the waterboy most plays any way so where they start from isn't important.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I just heard on NFLN that we signed Nick Fairley.

Is that right?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Welp, there it is. Done deal. Lets wait and see on the finances. Fairley is an elite talent. It's just all about keeping him motivated. If he's motivated here, he'll be able to wreak havoc with Donald and Quinn on passing downs.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
GOOD GOD MAN! I have never seen so much talent on a Dline before. If the refs stop the holding BS the Rams will break the sack record this year.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I know we need OL but this friggin excites me.
If we sign Wiz or a OL in FA now I am really going to be optimistic.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
GOOD GOD MAN! I have never seen so much talent on a Dline before. If the refs stop the holding BS the Rams will break the sack record this year.
Right?

FIVE first rounders on the D-line? lol

paceram

Pro Bowler
Welp, there it is. Done deal. Lets wait and see on the finances. Fairley is an elite talent. It's just all about keeping him motivated. If he's motivated here, he'll be able to wreak havoc with Donald and Quinn on passing downs.

Great Signing! The Rams Defense next season should be really, really good! I have to admit that I never thought the Rams would be signing Nick Fairley!!!

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Yeah I just text my buddy that Russell Wilson should just retire now. He isn't to happy with us (que evil laugh)!!!!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Maybe the can convert Fairley to OL? or does he play both ways?

Actually I like the signing on a one year deal. I would have preferred two years. That way if Brockers I offered too much next season they have insurance.

bluecoconuts

Legend
c6i80.gif