Rams interested in DT Nick Fairley? (Update: Apparently so)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Goose

GoosesGanders
Name
Goose
I got an alert earlier this evening that Jim Thomas and Nick Wagoner were following Nick Fairley on Twitter. Normally that wouldn't be a big deal but the only other time I am alerted to when that happens is after a player has signed. They don't usually follow everyone under the sun. To me that means something is up.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
I got an alert earlier this evening that Jim Thomas and Nick Wagoner were following Nick Fairley on Twitter. Normally that wouldn't be a big deal but the only other time I am alerted to when that happens is after a player has signed. They don't usually follow everyone under the sun. To me that means something is up.

Ya that's shady bro. In a good way though lol

Athos

Legend
Ya that's shady bro. In a good way though lol

Defo odd they'd both just decide to follow him on the same day while visiting. Otherwise, why follow at all?

At any rate, if GW and Fisher can get his ass fully motivated for once, having Fairley and Donald on the field at the same time would have QBs pissing their jocks.

But that better be the last D signing. We need two lineman signed before the draft. Just have to.

jjab360

Legend
I have a feeling if they knew something, they would've reported it by now. First guy to say so gets all the credit after all.

Goose

GoosesGanders
Name
Goose
I have a feeling if they knew something, they would've reported it by now. First guy to say so gets all the credit after all.

Your probably right but I just think something is up.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Apparently, he spent the night here and the visit continues today.

Seems like a long time to just kick the tires.

Athos

Legend
Apparently, he spent the night here and the visit continues today.

Seems like a long time to just kick the tires.

Also seems like signing Fairley would mean going all in this year for the most part. Get a Coop/White weapon in draft, then go heavy O-line and see what happens. Might be this regime's last year to prove it.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
So in one offseason Detroit is losing Suh AND Fairley. Sucks to be them. Adding him would give us FIVE first round picks on the defensive front. Has anybody ever done that?

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
So in one offseason Detroit is losing Suh AND Fairley. Sucks to be them. Adding him would give us FIVE first round picks on the defensive front. Has anybody ever done that?
I was just thinking about this last night: C. Long, Quinn, Brockers, Donald... add Fairley & we SHOULD have the best DL in the league, with arguably the best DL coach in the league. Fearsome Fivesome?

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
This is the guy that first was saying rams and eagles were talking trade

Check out @AllbrightNFL's Tweet:
View: https://twitter.com/AllbrightNFL/status/576392188654841858?s=09

image.jpg