Official Rams@49ers Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Come on Jrry - these are both aimed at posters and not the team.

All that aside - I freaking hate vent threads. Ooh look - we lost. We need a bunch of people griping now to make it better. Sorry guys. Just not down with these threads. I could really give a crap about whining and bitching about what went wrong. We lost. It's a game. I love my Rams. I'm done with the loss. Next?

Come on, man, give us a break...I'm sure you listen your wife complain, why not us for a day? ;)

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock

I'm just saying, it seems like Rams have lost the close games when that was not the case. Thanks for pointing that out!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm just saying, it seems like Rams have lost the close games when that was not the case. Thanks for pointing that out!

Fisher tries to make every game a close game. That's why he hovers at 500.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Herm edwards would have done the exact same thing. He's the last person i would want to call Fisher.

The only person i want to talk to Fisher is bad toupee man to tell him to pack his bags and freak the right off.

Rams fans have suffered enough with coaches that are scared of their own shadow. Get a hc that is man enough to go for wins dammit.

That's what we get for running that guy out of town ten years ago.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I thought I was upset about that game...

... but then I came here.

Jesus Christ. Some of you guys are being ridiculous.
Like vultures, just circling around this game waiting to pick it apart....

Keenum played just fine. @ jrry32, thanks for telling us all how QBs are supposed to play, since we're incapable of knowing for ourselves.
FFS, the same people who tell me how bad our WRs are will turn around and tell me how Keenum should light it up.
When he wins, "his stats suck" and that tells the story. When his stats aren't horrible, he "should have picked up this team and made them win".
I saw a lot of stupid calls, dropped passes and some dumb plays by our defense. Keenum played just fine. Blaming the loss on him just shows an agenda.

Besides, if Keenum was looking good on that final drive, like you said, and if they let him throw it and we score, your argument becomes really contradictory.

One player is responsible for two losses. His name is Lance Kendricks.

If the Rams move to California, they should consider Napa Valley. Whining in wine country might go over well....

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
So funny. All the complaints about running the ball and going for the kick. But if they would have called a pass that's picked off and San Fran scores, everyone here would be saying "you freakin idiots, run the ball and kick the damn field goal". Can't blame too much on fisher in my opinion.

He lost to Fatsula and his merry band of underachievers, and that just about deserves a firing squad. But, in all seriousness, if that's not enough for you he did have a fourth straight losing season. That is something we can blame on him, right? Or not?

Oh and btw you're right about the FG, but I will say that it was a bit long and his kicker too untrustworthy for me to criticize him if he had let Boras go for the throat. "audentis Fortuna iuvat" even the ancient Romans knew what was up.

Again, though, for me it's not about one game. I don't get all crazy over one disappointment. It's over and over and over and over again that this team plays down to the level of competition. This is Fisher's roster through and through and they're STILL a losing team. Uncle already.

Alan

Legend
A truly pitiful performance but at least we didn't have any significant injuries. The constant bonehead plays by some of our players is causing me to reassess my position on retaining them though. I'll have to give it some more thought when I'm not so bummed out about it.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
badnews, while there is some validity to your post, it disregards the overall failure of Fisher in year four. We are a 7 win team in year four, as we were in year one. I think there is talent on the roster, but not getting to a winning season after all of this time, reflects on coaching. When I post about frustrations, the core of it has to with watching Arians and others take their team to 10 wins in a year or two while Fisher plays not to lose with a SORRY ASSED NINER TEAM IN OverTime in year FOUR!!!!!!. Is it whining to expect more than 7 wins in year four?

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Walt Coleman and crew left us hanging on the fake punt

Blatant DPI

And Boldin was allowed his egregious push off today too

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
The team needs a culture change. The loser mentality Fisher exudes has trickled down to the players. "We beat Seattle week 1". Chris Long talking shit to fans in Seattle after a meaningless win is proof he and many others are OK with moral victories. That shit don't cut it in the real world. Fuck this pussy ball coach and his good ol boy approach. He acts like he's Phil Jackson but has Jack shit to show for all his huffing and puffing. Gtfo

Game should have been over at halftime. Instead we let them hang around and got fucked in the end like so many times b4. I'm at dinner with the fam and some douche just walked in with 9ers gear on. I may not be posting for 6-9 months.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Apparently it's now part of the job as media to needlessly throw gasoline on the fire that is fan discontent..Don't see the point in that (accurate as it is)....

Yeah

Seeing a lot of the knee jerk fan sarcasm in the media now.....can't say I enjoy it

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Knee jerk reaction? It's been 4 years.

Dude, there are knee jerk reactions by fans to every game now. Hell, every freaking play.

Damn right it's reactionary.

But his little buddy Bernie will think it's cute!

Dr C. Hill

Rookie
Name
Doc
So funny. All the complaints about running the ball and going for the kick. But if they would have called a pass that's picked off and San Fran scores, everyone here would be saying "you freakin idiots, run the ball and kick the damn field goal". Can't blame too much on fisher in my opinion. He didn't make Quick drop a couple. Didn't make Cook drop one. Didn't make Keenum horribly overthrow Welker or his receivers streaking down field. Not his fault Kendricks whiffed. At the end of the day, I don't even care. We moved up three draft spots and possible just set ourselves up for an easier move up to get a QB(Goff?). Everyone on the team deserves some blame. Oh yeah, you too Mo Alexander.

Who says you can't blame Fisher my Rams Brother? He and Snead built this roster, and after 4 years, they own it! The sad part is that the good players they started accruing after the RG3 haul are about to get paid by someone else.

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
Fisher needs to go he has no killer instinct to put a team away when we have them down. Today I just knew he was going to run 3 straight to go for a FG looked like SF knew to.He always does this instead of going for the throat like he doesn't want to offend anyone or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.