Official Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Best win in a long time. Aaron Donald is a beast, but the entire team played well. This looks like a playoff team, folks! Great way to start the season!

drsnook

UDFA
Name
drsnook
Holy cow,what a comeback! Brockers and Donald flat-out destroyed the entire interior of the shehawk OL and just crushed Lynch before he could take a breath...now I'm having a triple Jack-and-coke with a C
uban cigar, life is awesome!!!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
12019851_10154209837563484_889127381754992030_n.jpg

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And that was with 3rd and 4th string RB's. Wait til Gurley is back. Oh yeah baby.

I don't think we can say Gurley will be "back". He's never been here, and the main reason he fell to the Rams was that he wasn't expected to be ready at the start of the season. I do look forward to when Gurley will actually be playing though.

I also look forward to when Mason will be back - Cunningham played well, especially catching the ball - but Mason is the better runner.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
I was so ready to rant today if we lost, but now I'm too damn hyped! Great win!

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Highly entertaining game.

The rams brought the doubters out with some questionable moments and then stepped up for the W.

It's gonna be different this year.

Hope Sims and Tru are OK.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Nick... Fucking... Foles...

This guy owns the locker room right now. Talk about taking the reigns. He's now OFFICALLY the QB of this team for this season, and probably a long time to come.

Congrats Rams. My head is still spinning

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
Never been so happy to be wrong in my life. The Rams overcame a lot of adversity to win this one. Well done.
This team was clearly different today when the going got tough. I didn't think they had it in them based on last years experience.
Awesome job. Get ready for the Skins starting tomorrow. Wow !!!

Athos

Legend
Tavon and Stedman both looked great at WR today. Stats won't show it but a couple missed opportunities cost them. Tavon burnt Sherman on that play that should have been PI and ran a great deep out. Stedman's catch was amazing and he got wide open on a possible TD on that 3rd down.

Twas the best I've ever seen Tavon loo as a WR. He absolutely murdered Sherman. He had 5 yards on him. PI regardless, if Foles can get that ball delivered sooner, the PI wouldn't have mattered.

And Studman.....what a catch to split the PB CBs. And a ballsy pass by Foles.

Shit I'm in love with Cig's play calls. Had the Hags on their toes all game and didn't stay with shit that didn't work. Kept pressing the Hags. Such a revelation to score points and look good doing it.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
I don't think I have seen anyone as fast as Tavon Austin on a football field. He is insanely fast!!!

Maybe it's his height but his run down the sideline was magic.
Well, I'll say this, Tavon's little legs move faster than anyone I've ever seen....just think if he was a little taller. ;)

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Twas the best I've ever seen Tavon loo as a WR. He absolutely murdered Sherman. He had 5 yards on him. PI regardless, if Foles can get that ball delivered sooner, the PI wouldn't have mattered.

And Studman.....what a catch to split the PB CBs. And a ballsy pass by Foles.

crap I'm in love with Cig's play calls. Had the Hags on their toes all game and didn't stay with crap that didn't work. Kept pressing the Hags. Such a revelation to score points and look good doing it.

Just wait until we get Gurley. Bennie was great today...but Gurley has the extra gear that might have made a difference on a couple of those plays.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
I've been trying to pontificate about what the difference was. I know this team couldn't pull out this game last year though. Sad but true guys.

This team was beyond resilient. Foles came back after getting just DECKED on that fumble. The whole game the defense was just strutting. The continuity and the extra year in the system have been huge.

If Foles continues to stand tall in the pocket and we get a healthy Mason/Gurley coming back, they can do big things. We hung up 27 ON THE #1 DEFENSE! Things are starting to turn!