Official Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stel

Starter
Never been so happy to be wrong in my life. The Rams overcame a lot of adversity to win this one. Well done.

bskrilla

Starter
Michael Brockers and Aaron Donald can have my fucking children. That was so beautiful. 4th and inches and they stuff Marshawn Lynch!>!>!>!<<!

BEST 1st GAME OF THE SEASON EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
We seriously NEEDED to win that game. The pigeons are a good enough team to come back and win a bunch of games anyway. The Rams will take the confidence from this win, and roll with it.

Oh, and is this Fishers first positive record so far as the head coach of this team?

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Oh, and props to Tavon, without him, we wouldn't have been in this game. But all around, a great team effort.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
61924875.jpg

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Great game! Started as ugly as ugly gets, but the Rams out gritted the shecocks. Foles really impressed me, and I'm sure the entire O loves their leader. The D stepped up all day to hold them to FGs, and get stops when they absolutely had to!

Cullen Bryant

Rookie
Name
Will
Best game I've watched in a long time, lots of positives and we overcame our momentary self destruct mode lapse.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Great game. Get used to it. Ugly wins.....but they are wins. Great job guys.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have to say, I didn't think they were going to come back after that defensive td Seattle had. Maybe they have finally learned how to not fold when things go bad. Besides the three big turnovers, they outplayed the Hawks most of the game. Donald is a god. That is all.