Official Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh, and props to Tavon, without him, we wouldn't have been in this game. But all around, a great team effort.

Tavon and Stedman both looked great at WR today. Stats won't show it but a couple missed opportunities cost them. Tavon burnt Sherman on that play that should have been PI and ran a great deep out. Stedman's catch was amazing and he got wide open on a possible TD on that 3rd down.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
image.jpg

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
We got an offense here boys! If the defense settles down a tiny bit more, we're going to be monsters.

Greg Stone

Rookie
Ditto, Foles is a football player. Pead is a wasted spot.

I guess Williams putting up a sign that read "Start Fast" worked. Great job by defense.

D L

Rookie
Name
Dylan
Russell Wilson, the moral of the story is: Talk shit, get hit!!!!!

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
We can still play a lot better and i suspect that we only get better as the season goes......BUT WOW!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS TEAM!!!!!!!!

Go Rams........ ;)

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I have to say, I didn't think they were going to come back after that defensive td Seattle had. Maybe they have finally learned how to not fold when things go bad. Besides the three big turnovers, they outplayed the Hawks most of the game. Donald is a god. That is all.

Foles showed all of us exactly what Fisher has said about him since trading for him.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Great game. Get used to it. Ugly wins.....but they are wins. Great job guys.
Naw man, once we get Mason and Gurley back we will be the truth. Everyone was worried about our on-line, id say they played well. We get Quick in there with Britt. We have the potential to be downright dominate on the offensive side of the ball. Foles is a damn beast

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
What a great game. I can't stop smiling, I'm so freaking happy right now

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
I think the most impressive part of this win was that fact the Rams lost the TO battle 3-1. To come back like that when you gave a great team 2 extra possessions is awesome! Go Rams!! This week at work is going to be great!

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Ditto, Foles is a football player. Pead is a wasted spot.

I guess Williams putting up a sign that read "Start Fast" worked. Great job by defense.

Looks like Pead may be the odd man out once Watts is eligible to return.