Official Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anyone else notice that so far this week only one team has scored more points and they played the Bucs. We played last years #1 D. I likey!

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Tavon and Stedman both looked great at WR today. Stats won't show it but a couple missed opportunities cost them. Tavon burnt Sherman on that play that should have been PI and ran a great deep out. Stedman's catch was amazing and he got wide open on a possible TD on that 3rd down.

If Foles would've caught him a half second faster, he would have smoked him. Had Sherman dead to rights 6 yards off the ball. Cook could've had a td too probably, but he still found him and made a good pass. Foles is showing to be the real deal, and the kids have put in work in the offseason. If the oline can hold together they could have something.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
We must protect Big Dick Nick! He missed 2-3 throws when he had decent time. The drive after he got rocked and fumbled for the TD was the most impressive thing I've seen in a long time from a Ram QB. Foles looks calm in a phone booth and still able to make his reads. He does tend to throw off his back foot, but I can't really blame him for not having total confidence in the pocket at the moment. I just love how he operates the huddle and offense. I dig his vibe maaaaann!

Also Aaron Donald and Robert Quinn are some bad bad men. I also thought Mark Barron was flying around and Michael Brockers locked down the middle of the field. The D seems to know exactly what they are trying to accomplish. They really seem to have polished up the off coverage technique. Such an exciting game and time to be a Ram fan.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
We must protect Big Dick Nick! He missed 2-3 throws when he had decent time. The drive after he got rocked and fumbled for the TD was the most impressive thing I've seen in a long time from a Ram QB. Foles looks calm in a phone booth and still able to make his reads. He does tend to throw off his back foot, but I can't really blame him for not having total confidence in the pocket at the moment. I just love how he operates the huddle and offense. I dig his vibe maaaaann!

Also Aaron Donald and Robert Quinn are some bad bad men. I also thought Mark Barron was flying around and Michael Brockers locked down the middle of the field. The D seems to know exactly what they are trying to accomplish. They really seem to have polished up the off coverage technique. Such an exciting game and time to be a Ram fan.
By the way they played, the D-Line in particular, made Fisher, not look like a liar, when he made the comments about them working on their weaknesses in the preseason.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Incredible day. It made me physically tired.
That pass/catch to Bailey in OT was nothing short of perfect.
The oline looked good for week one. I honestly expected more mistakes and poor run blocking. They worked hard and opened up a few nice holes for BC. The reality that they will only get better, is something to hang your hat on.

We don't win this game last year. Today was just different.

This day was well worth the wait.

fancents86

Starter
Man, I'm gonna try and write all this in a somewhat coherent order bc I'm going f'n crazy on the inside. First I wanna mention DEFENSE. We finally didn't come out slow. This game reminded me of our first season under Fisher, we came out with a chip on our shoulder and never surrendered. Lynch got away a few times but for the most part "beast mode" was kept In check. I think this D will be unstoppable this season.

BENNY! 3rd string? No, he's only 3rd string bc our roster is stacked with awesome RB's. He would be a starter on anyother team in the league.

Oline, I don't think anyone in here expected for them to hold up as well as they did against such a notorious D. We got the entire AFC North coming up not to mention the Cards and Seahawks again so there will be plenty of tests, but I look at this as a sign of relief. Foles did get hit pretty good, but not as good as Wilson. ;)

penalties. It's one game but we kept them to a minimum.

All in all the mental toughness with this team since last season is a complete 180. We had some hick ups but considering who they came from I'm not surprised.

Athos

Legend
Does anyone know if Fairley even made it into the game?

Wasn't paying attention.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
^And Seahawks should have had a few more that were so blatant that Mike Pierrera thought they were bad calls. Like Sherman's obvious PI. Close lining Tavon
Those first two BS Penalties on us, and the Non-Call on Sherman had me fuming the entire game!!:seizure: I was sure the ref's had been paid-off and we where going to lose if it kept up!!

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
This game was so exciting, by the time I finished, I thought I was Ric Flair himself.

Screenshot_2015-09-13-22-05-41_1.jpg

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Imagine how good the offense is going to look with Mason and Gurley in there and they can get the play action going. Not all teams have a dline like Seattle. We have not seen how good this offense can be yet. And that's crazy to think about considering that the running game wasn't really that good at all today. Benny averaged 2.8 ypc. Better things to come fellas!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Foles at QB and most of all Cignetti at OC.
Where are all the former OC lovers saying we can't afford to changed OC's?
They changed there mind when we traded Bradford. No one ever really liked Schotty.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
If Foles would've caught him a half second faster, he would have smoked him. Had Sherman dead to rights 6 yards off the ball. Cook could've had a td too probably, but he still found him and made a good pass. Foles is showing to be the real deal, and the kids have put in work in the offseason. If the oline can hold together they could have something.

Just once or twice he needed to pull the trigger just half a second earlier and we'd have been in a great position. I am hopeful this will come as he gets more chemistry with the receivers. But to think this is week 1 and he had his way with the Seahawks D is crazy! We weren't close to perfect and we were the better team from start to finish.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
OK... first off, my liver took quite the hit yesterday! :LOL:

Was playing golf while the game was on, but I threatened the other guys in the foursome that they'd have a 9 iron wrapped around their neck if they said one word. Hardest part was sitting in the clubhouse afterward having a bite to eat. Had to stay focused on the Web.com tour golf. :ROFLMAO:

Got home... fired it up and MY GOD!

Ebb and flow... up and down... momentum swings galore... best game I've watched in a very long time.

Why?

Because the Rams didn't lay down and die when they went down late in the game.

Why?

I give Foles most of the credit. The guy has moxie!! The TD run... the shovel pass (if you can call it that, more like a free throw in basketball) to Cunningham... the TD pass to Kendricks... I mean, the guy was very, very impressive to me. Can he keep that up? Who knows. But he did it yesterday... he guided the team down the field when it counted and I got a feeling I hadn't had in a long time: They could do it! The usual defeatist feeling wasn't there for a change.

Austin shows up!

Bailey comes through in critical situations... the defense played well... not as good as they can IMO... so upside there... 6 sacks... week one!!

Yeah, there were some concerns... but this is the optimism thread!

Just a great game.... onto Washington. After yesterday, I expect a sound victory.