Official Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
That was a crazy game! Honestly might become a classic. Foles was extremely impressive and I think we would've ended it sooner had stupid Pead not fumbled, giving them momentum they didn't deserve. The better team won today. SO PROUD!!! GO RAMS!!!!

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just watched this game with Seahawks fans and it was fucking amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
:banana:GENTLEMEN, WE HAVE A REALLY GOOD, REALLY DEEP FOOTBALL TEAM!!
WOW!! What a game!! Fantastic WIN!
And we don't even have all of our #1's in their!!!:ROFLMAO::D:banana::banana::rockon::rockon::cheers::snicker::shades:
2015_year_of_the_ram_uncirculated___mint_12_troy_oz___999_fine_silver_round_1_thumb2_lgw.jpg
49302dafdd7bce83440467210cd7d871.jpg
drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif
dead meet.jpg

Stel

Starter
I think the most impressive part of this win was that fact the Rams lost the TO battle 3-1. To come back like that when you gave a great team 2 extra possessions is awesome! Go Rams!! This week at work is going to be great!

Add that we had fewer penalties than Seattle. Rams had 4 for 30 yards. How long has it been since the Rams had only 30 yards in penalties in a game?

Rainram

Starter
Rams are the highest scoring team so far?
Our Offense put up some points man. I know Tavon got us 6 on a put return...but the rest was offense. Cignetti, Foles, Benny, Tavon, Stedman, Britt. Despite the OLine growing pains...our Offense was very good today against a good defense.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
^And Seahawks should have had a few more that were so blatant that Mike Pierrera thought they were bad calls. Like Sherman's obvious PI. Close lining Tavon

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Don't forget Baileys BIG catch with Sherman pass interfering him in OT.
Brockers is the quit star in the D.
Glad to finally have a QB.
OL looked terrible at first but got better real quick.

Big Willie

Starter
Exciting game and I am so happy they won. All game I was hoping they wouldn't give the ball to Pead. If it's me, I cut Pead tomorrow. #BringBrowBack

Shuie3225

Starter
FUCKING FANTASTIC WIN!!!

I'm so impressed with many things today..everyone stepped up, Cig called a GREAT game, we showed toughness and resilience!!!

Oh man im so happy right now :).

Time to have a beer and a smoke (time for liftoff) and enjoy the win.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Exciting game and I am so happy they won. All game I was hoping they wouldn't give the ball to Pead. If it's me, I cut Pead tomorrow. #BringBrowBack

Wait...Anthony Davis was on the Rams?

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Add that we had fewer penalties than Seattle. Rams had 4 for 30 yards. How long has it been since the Rams had only 30 yards in penalties in a game?
And that "illegal hit" on Wilson call in the first half was bullcrap!