Official Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rainram

Starter
Tavon and Stedman both looked great at WR today. Stats won't show it but a couple missed opportunities cost them. Tavon burnt Sherman on that play that should have been PI and ran a great deep out. Stedman's catch was amazing and he got wide open on a possible TD on that 3rd down.

Yup. I'm not worried about our WRs.

Lesson

Oh, really?
502efe2e94387a015fcddfa16f4c2741.png

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
Naw man, once we get Mason and Gurley back we will be the truth. Everyone was worried about our on-line, id say they played well. We get Quick in there with Britt. We have the potential to be downright dominate on the offensive side of the ball. Foles is a damn beast

Imho.....I completely agree with all of this.......... ;)

Go Rams............ ;)

Greg Stone

Rookie
Since the fair catch on the onside kick was legal, where was the penalty for tackling a guy making a fair catch?

I'll second the Cignetti praise; some great play design.

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
Good offense, good defense, good special teams (-1 play), good play calling. I love this team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO RAMS!!!!

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Props to the D-line - and D in general today. They kept us in the game at times with some short field stops and also - the D-line played up to the hype today. Everyone on it was great - Long, Brockers, Donald (what a beast), the Mighty Quinn, Sims (hope he's ok) - all were great. Lauranaitis was stout in the middle - Ogletree contained Wilson really well and our secondary was really good all day. I'm in love with this defense.

@PA Ram - for me it was all about how well the offensive line could gel and what kind of Nick Foles we're getting. If that was anything to go buy the answer is a good one, the FO guys have made some very smart calls and we're in for a hell of a year.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Since the fair catch on the onside kick was legal, where was the penalty for tackling a guy making a fair catch?

Looks like Tripplette was operating under the assumption that the fair catch was illegal. I don't think they can throw a flag after the fact.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Insane man... I can't remember the last time we had a 34-31 win. Our section went insane. satvnext to KJ Wrights family who was leading the fair weather parade all day. Got quiet reaaaaaal quick for some reason haha. Man that was crazy. I heard we got fuck on all types of calls. I can't wait to rewatch this one

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
I don't think I have seen anyone as fast as Tavon Austin on a football field. He is insanely fast!!!

Maybe it's his height but his run down the sideline was magic.

…..

Legend
Looking ahead.....

The 0-1 Seahawks must face the high powered Packers in week 2

meanwhile.......

We get the 0-1 Redskins.

but lets not gloat just yet!

okay maybe alittle.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
fcck yea. just want to get in on this thread. GREAT way to start the season. .....and... im drunk!

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
And that was with 3rd and 4th string RB's. Wait til Gurley is back. Oh yeah baby.