Nfl combine discussion.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
Kind of happy Kupp didnt have a great combine. Maybe he will slip to the 3rd-4th round now (y)

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Arm length IMO isn't a factor because nobody was planning on him being an OT. As a Guard there's nothing wrong with him reach.I'd be shocked if he makes it to Denver at 20 and even more shocked if he makes it past them.

I just don't want Seattle to get him in the 20s. That will flat p!$$ me off.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I just don't want Seattle to get him in the 20s. That will flat p!$$ me off.
I'm betting on Denver, their interior OLine is horrid. I'd unfortunately bet Seattle gets Bolles or Ramzyck.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This TE class is crazy. Rams will run to the podium if Engram is available at the top of 2nd
So many I'd love to have there. Him, Watt, JuJu, Conley even Lamp and Bolles or Ramzyck who I doubt those three will be there.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Regarding the TE's , 10 of 14 that ran the 40, ran under 4.70. That is unheard of.

One of my favorites, Jeremy Sprinkle, ran a 4.68. He also caught the ball well in the position drills. Daniel Jeremiah mentioned that he looked "smooth" for a big man.

A possible addition to the "interested" list would be George Kittle from Iowa. He ran a 4.53 (40 yd) and caught the ball with ease in the positional drills. And what I liked was Mike Mayock saying he is one of the better blockers of the group.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Regarding the TE's , 10 of 14 that ran the 40, ran under 4.70. That is unheard of.

One of my favorites, Jeremy Sprinkle, ran a 4.68. He also caught the ball well in the position drills. Daniel Jeremiah mentioned that he looked "smooth" for a big man.

A possible addition to the "interested" list would be George Kittle from Iowa. He ran a 4.53 (40 yd) and caught the ball with ease in the positional drills. And what I liked was Mike Mayock saying he is one of the better blockers of the group.
Kittle's speed was surprising to me for somebody that's such a good blocker.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You have made my life so much easier my friend!!
Can't take credit except for seeing it on another board :) I'm not dedicated to the combine enough to do all that work that's some impressive stuff.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Can't take credit except for seeing it on another board :) I'm not dedicated to the combine enough to do all that work that's some impressive stuff.

I usually try and do an matrix myself, but work has been crazy - glad you found this! Loving the Combine this year!

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
Juju won't be going in the first. He doesn't have the speed. He'll be available in the second for sure.

Do you think we can realistically get him with our 2nd? Some people say he'll be a great #2, but I think he could be a #1.

I want either:
JuJu
Davis
Godwin
or Jones

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jonnu Smith, Chris Godwin, and Zay Jones all had very good days. Juju Smith did what he needed to do. And Ahkello Witherspoon's measurements were excellent (~6'3" 200 with 33 inch arms and 10 inch hands).

Great TE class for sure....These two look like they CAN block...wonder what type of offense does Arkansas run?

They basically run Fisherball as their offense.

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
Jonnu Smith, Chris Godwin, and Zay Jones all had very good days. Juju Smith did what he needed to do. And Ahkello Witherspoon's measurements were excellent (~6'3" 200 with 33 inch arms and 10 inch hands).

They basically run Fisherball as their offense.

So... did he do enough to make other teams look at him as a higher pick? I am freaked out that he might get picked before we pick.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So... did he do enough to make other teams look at him as a higher pick? I am freaked out that he might get picked before we pick.

With what John Ross did today, I think Juju lasts to our pick. He did enough to cement himself in the 2nd round. His measurable numbers were what they needed to be.(and what I expected)

Zay Jones really blew my mind. I didn't think he was going to run a 4.45 or jump like he did. He showed a lot more speed and explosion than expected. That might vault him into the second round. Frankly, he deserves it. He's polished as hell and catches everything in the same zip code as him. I'd be very happy if we came away with Zay, Juju, or Godwin in this draft.

I also am a huge fan of Ishmael Zamora.(but he wasn't invited to the Combine due to his off the field issue at Baylor)

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
With what John Ross did today, I think Juju lasts to our pick. He did enough to cement himself in the 2nd round. His measurable numbers were what they needed to be.(and what I expected)

Zay Jones really blew my mind. I didn't think he was going to run a 4.45 or jump like he did. He showed a lot more speed and explosion than expected. That might vault him into the second round. Frankly, he deserves it. He's polished as hell and catches everything in the same zip code as him. I'd be very happy if we came away with Zay, Juju, or Godwin in this draft.

I also am a huge fan of Ishmael Zamora.(but he wasn't invited to the Combine due to his off the field issue at Baylor)

I need to watch Zay, I keep hearing about him. The highlights I have seen were pretty darn good. I might be onboard with Zay too, good input!