New Staff Member Added

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Sounds like a sensible plan. Sleep it off, my friend.
This is an American forum correct? Do you think that would ever happen here?
Honestly, no disrespect toward England, I don't think that shit would ever happen there either.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Welcome Prime Time! I hope you like Johnny Football more than X. :D

Love Johnny Football but not to play for the Rams.

Thanks Elmgrovegnome. I've yet to meet any Rams fans here in Cumberland. It's mostly Steelers, Ravens, and Skins fans. Yuck! I have mixed feelings about the demise of RRF which I won't go into here. ROD is where my total interest now lies. :)

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Did any of you actually look that story up?

Yes it was in Brazil, but it wasn't professional soccer. It was just amateur soccer. The soccer field was bordered by jungle. I couldnt even see boundary lines on the fieldA player swung at the 20 year old referee and the ref pulled out a knife and stabbed the player, who died on the way to the hospital. The players family and friends attacked the ref, beating, stoning, quartering, and finally beheading him. They left the head on a stick in the middle of the field.

So, it was Not so much about rabid fans upset about a bad call or losing a game. Btw there is some nasty footage of the doctors piecing the body back together, if you look for it.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Did any of you actually look that story up?

Yes it was in Brazil, but it wasn't professional soccer. It was just amateur soccer. The soccer field was bordered by jungle. I couldnt even see boundary lines on the fieldA player swung at the 20 year old referee and the ref pulled out a knife and stabbed the player, who died on the way to the hospital. The players family and friends attacked the ref, beating, stoning, quartering, and finally beheading him. They left the head on a stick in the middle of the field.

So, it was Not so much about rabid fans upset about a bad call or losing a game. Btw there is some nasty footage of the doctors piecing the body back together, if you look for it.
I saw it, it was bad, regardless of level, it was gross. I don't know, nor did I really want this convo to go there. For my part...I totally apologize. Just a really bad moment in ANY sport.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Cool welcome PrimeTime.... to confirm is that a picture of ZZ Top on your avatar?

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Cool welcome PrimeTime.... to confirm is that a picture of ZZ Top on your avatar?

Yes it's guitarist Billy Gibbons. There was a close resemblance until recently when the wife insisted that I trim the beard way back, lol.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
LOL Well that's interesting! I guess youg et used to it! When my facial hair gets about a month out it gets to itchy and have to cut it! haha

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
It sure has come in handy this winter out here in the frozen tundra of Cumberland, MD. Years from now when I go off the grid, that beard will be grown until I become an honorary member of Duck Dynasty.

dnn974.jpg

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Nice to see you surface, Cum.....I mean....Prime Time...... The world is a better place when you are around. I don't get quite as involved as I used to, but this looks to be a pretty solid forum. And you'll add a few notches to it.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Thanks for the kind words, Bome. :) I remember your contributions from way back. Come on in, the water's fine.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Let's see what you can do to change that, yeah?

Let me get a feel for things. I kind of like to work under the premise, everyone has an opinion and a right to express it. But that's no guarentee I'll like or embrace it. (Or that people should do the same for me....) And at this time of year there are so many variables that affect every facet of the team we love and all we hear is speculation. (or obsesive Bernie bytes that conflict each other from day to day.....). I'll post a few mocks, now that the combine has happened and I'll wade in slowly..... (which should make you worry.....I've been known to "warm my own water" ;).....o_O:whistle::sneaky::LOL::LOL::LOL:)

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I was a an asshole in this thread, and I apologize to anyone who I may have offended. I'd delete my posts if I could. I wasn't my myself. Sorry. I reached out to a few personally.