New Staff Member Added

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Prime Time, glad you're here. Remember my name because I require 2-3 warnings a season for voicing my complete disappointment in Schotty. Other than that, we should be good.

Go ZZ Top (and Rams)!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Prime Time, glad you're here. Remember my name because I require 2-3 warnings a season for voicing my complete disappointment in Schotty. Other than that, we should be good.

Go ZZ Top (and Rams)!

I'm keeping my eye on you...and that avatar. ;)

Alan

Legend
Hey Prime Time! I like your name (plenty of vowels) and your beard.

I'm pretty much the biggest troublemaker around these parts. Just coming back from another temporary banning. I'm pretty sure I've learned my lesson though. Just remember to never disagree with me, being that I'm always right and we'll get along just fine.

Maybe. :cautious:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Hey Prime Time! I like your name (plenty of vowels) and your beard.

I'm pretty much the biggest troublemaker around these parts. Just coming back from another temporary banning. I'm pretty sure I've learned my lesson though. Just remember to never disagree with me, being that I'm always right and we'll get along just fine.

Maybe. :cautious:

I don't believe a word of that. ;) Welcome back Alan.

Alan

Legend
Prime Time foolishly doubting my veracity and taking huge chances with his most prized possession:
I don't believe a word of that. ;) Welcome back Alan.

http://www.post-gazette.com/local/north/2014/02/05/Steeler-Brett-Keisel/stories/201402050158
Brett-Keisel-beard-shaving.jpg

Don't mess around with me PT, my wife knows stylists in the Russian mafia. Young ones but still...

Plus I want to cut Sam Bradford and sign Vince Young to take his place.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Cumby! Sorry to use the nickname, but it stuck with you at RRF. I'm very glad to see you involved here. When I was still involved at RRF many missed you over there, including myself. You helped me very much when I came over there from Rams Stalk. I was use to people attacking. To make a long story short, you mentored me in a way. :cool: There was even a thread about you in GD as to what happened to you. Your spirit is gone from that board as me as well.

Glad you're here man!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Thank you for the kind words, Dagonet. I remember you as well. Hope you didn't believe most of what was written in that thread. Never read it but I can just imagine. ;)

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Thank you for the kind words, Dagonet. I remember you as well. Hope you didn't believe most of what was written in that thread. Never read it but I can just imagine. ;)

Actually the thread was all good. It was by members in GD. It's been awhile ago, but IIRC the admin's line was that you left for health reasons. I mean besides having someone search and find it, I can't quote directly. It was before I became a mod over there. I did ask as a mod (admin/mod forum) if anyone had heard from you and how you were, with not a response. That said, I had no clue as to what happened to you. After seeing your reponse in the "intro thread" and with my experience, it all makes sense now.

That's water under the bridge though man. Let's help get this site going. Your kind spirit is more than welcomed here by me as a member. I'm helping two other members with the Facebook Page and group. My time is limited, but enjoy doing that for this site. Again, welcome my friend. Phx, just increased the value of this site imho.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Actually the thread was all good. It was by members in GD. It's been awhile ago, but IIRC the admin's line was that you left for health reasons.

That would be...and the kindest way to put it is...totally incorrect. It's all good now. Look where I ended up. :)