New Staff Member Added

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

First, a few words-

Some of you may have concerns over the future of this board since Paul has left and I wish I had concrete answers as to what the future holds. Quite honestly, I dont know myself. But I will say this. I vow to you that I will give every ounce of my being that I will try and maintain the foundation that was built here.

The spirit of this place will always belong to Paul, but the time has come where I must honor Pauls wishes and free him of this place. Now is the time WE carve out our own identity.

With that being said, I would like to welcome our newest staff member Peter, AKA Prime Time. Peter brings a vast array of knowledge that I feel will greatly benefit myself and our community. I am certain Peter will give you all a more formal introduction and answer any questions or concerns you may have.

Last edited by a moderator:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So does that mean we're banning X? If so, party at my house tonight!

Alan

Legend
Prime Time looks just like one of the members of a rock group my Dad used to like.
Sonny Bono?

(that was filling in for my Dad :LOL:)
(Jeff)

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Welcome Prime Time, I have seen your work first hand and can say this place is in good hands and that you are coming into an environment more conducive to what I think you wanted in you last post as administrator.
Thanks to X for a great job, you will be missed and congratulations to Phx I think your worst problems are well on the way to being solved.
Now if I could just get the English dictionary to accept my spelling , we'd all have a shot at nirvana.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Prime Time looks just like one of the members of a rock group my Dad used to like.
Sonny Bono?

(that was filling in for my Dad :LOL:)
(Jeff)
Named after his favorite rolling papers perchance

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Didn't realize Paul had gone for good. But welcome Peter. Look forward to testing the lines of inappropriate post with you! Lol

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Also, if your looking for more staff, I'm interested in a very particular position. Basically I want to do nothing... except...follow around Jerry and delete his long winded post! Lmaoo_O

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Didn't realize Paul had gone for good. But welcome Peter. Look forward to testing the lines of inappropriate post with you! Lol

Paul is not gone for good. He has other passions in his life that he wishes to explore.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
He is back on the poll shakin it to Winger again isn't he?!:ROFLMAO:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Gentlemen(and hopefully a few ladies) on this site, I'm here to be of service. After taking a few years off from the admin/mod gig and after prowling all the St. Louis Rams forums, I decided to dive back in here at RoD instead of any of the other boards for three reasons, 1) The excellent functionality and look of RoD 2) The tremendous amount of information shared here daily 3) The troll-free atmosphere. It is my intent to do all I can to maintain what's already been built here and to help this site move onward and upward.

There's nothing complicated about moderating an internet form but there are some rules I've learned from others and by my own experiences. The mantra to follow is "Attack the argument not the member." As long as that is adhered to, things always run smoothly. No one likes to feel like their freedom of expression is being limited but there is a responsibility to not make things personal. From what I've seen here, that philosophy has already been deeply ingrained by X, PhxRam, and those who held the mod position before me.

No, Prime Time is one of my favorite songs by the band The Tubes. Deion Sanders was never a Ram.

Sonny Bono? Really? Did Sonny Bono have a long beard and hair to the middle of his back? LOL

Alan

Legend
Named after his favorite rolling papers perchance
I just tried to pick a musician as far from ZZ Top as I could.
I'm not that familiar with the old groups.
Bono seemed appropriate.
Rolling papers? ;)

(Jeff)

Last edited:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
This is Riff Raff from the Rocky Horror Picture Show. Now imagine him with a full beard and mustache. Unfortunately that's what I look like now due to the wear and tear of gravity on my face over the years.

11930h3.jpg

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
As long as you can help Phx fix the stock trader you have my support... Oh and welcome aboard

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
@Prime Time

Do you also wear one of those hats I see Billy Gibbons sporting? I've always wondered where I could find one of those.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
As long as you can help Phx fix the stock trader you have my support... Oh and welcome aboard

Didn't even know it was broken. I'll be all over Phx like a cheap suit until it's fixed. :)

@Prime Time
Do you also wear one of those hats I see Billy Gibbons sporting? I've always wondered where I could find one of those.

No, I wear my Rams Super Bowl champion hat, that my brother sent me, most of the time. Here in Skins, Ravens, Steelers territory that at times leads to some strange looks. Or maybe it's not the hat, eh?

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/zz-top-billy-gibbons-hat/

ZZ Top superfans are directed to a new eBay item: Handmade hats similar to the one Billy Gibbons wears are on sale now. They’re a little pricey at $375 but, hey, everybody loves a sharp-dressed man, right?

Known as a nudu, or Bamileke beanie, it’s been a staple of Gibbons’ wardrobe for several years now — ever since he gave his Stetson 10-gallon to the leader of the Bamileke tribe in Cameroon during a break while on tour with ZZ Top.

Well, actually, it was more like a trade. Gibbons only handed over his cowboy hat after requesting one of the group’s distinctive hats in return from the chief.

“He came straight up to me and said, ‘I like the hat,’” Gibbons told the London Telegraph, back in 2008. “I said, ‘now, wait a minute.’ I said, ‘Chief, I’m from Texas. We do a little horse trading over these matters.’”

Gibbons, who is set to reunite with his pre-ZZ Top bandmates in Moving Sidewalks on March 30 at the B.B. King Club and Grill in New York City, has been wearing a nudu hat ever since — and now you can, too.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Wow... pricey. Still a cool look for him though. They remind me of little dreads,,, which I happen to be a HUGE fan of btw.

I gotta read more about these nudus. Very cool.