New Staff Member Added

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
For most people respect is earned. I get that. It's wise to check people out before letting them into your inner circle. I have a different approach however, I give people respect until they show they don't deserve it. Know that Paul is still here and keeping an eye on me and this site. We've discussed this and he's already been a great help to me. I hope that I can earn your respect in the future.

Btw the Paul and Peter thing is not in the Bible. :)

More of a church thing, and yes, it's robbed Peter to save Paul, references to church building, but again, that was a joke. By your response it's sounds like you think that I disrespected you. I didn't, nor did I intend to. This is what I quoted, "I hope, as I always do with new members, in this case a moderator, that he/she is a positive contributor to the site."

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Do I feel disrespected? Not at all. I've developed quite a thick skin being on the net all these years. Btw I do have plenty of admin/mod experience. This is not my first time around this rodeo. Relax, it's all good here on my end.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Do I feel disrespected? Not at all. I've developed quite a thick skin being on the net all these years. Btw I do have plenty of admin/mod experience. This is my not first time around this rodeo. Relax, it's all good here on my end.
I'll try to relax, any suggestions on how I might do that?

That was a softball.

Last edited:

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Btw the Paul and Peter thing is not in the Bible. :)
No, but this is:
"I hope you will put up with me in a little foolishness. Yes, please put up with me!" - 2 Corinthians 11:1 (NIV)

A personal favorite. ;)

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
All we need is love love love!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Oh, that you would bear with me in a little folly—and indeed you do bear with me.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Welcome Primetime. I am in Central PA and after going to a Flyers game rooting for the Penguins, I don't think I would ever go to Philly, Washington, or Baltimore to root for the Rams. We barely escaped unscathed in Philly, with about five different groups trying to get us to fight. I thought for sure we were gonna get attacked. A security guard came over and stood next to us for the last half of the game. I know it is just as bad with Eagles and Redskins games. I wish I had thought ahead and gone to the Rams/Bills game. Buffalo fans are cool and so are Pittsburghs.

BTW RRF has slowly eroded. I still visit the NCAA part but it is not what it used to be. Too many Know it alls gravitated to that board and the conversations aren't so much conversation anymore.

Flipper_336

Starter
Name
Carl
We barely escaped unscathed in Philly, with about five different groups trying to get us to fight. I thought for sure we were gonna get attacked. A security guard came over and stood next to us for the last half of the game. I know it is just as bad with Eagles and Redskins games.
Interesting. I know you Americans love denigrating English football hooligans but this isn't the first time I've read of violence/animosity in your sports. I think that fan enmity is a lot worse on your side of the Atlantic these days.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Interesting. I know you Americans love denigrating English football hooligans but this isn't the first time I've read of violence/animosity in your sports. I think that fan enmity is a lot worse on your side of the Atlantic these days.
Honestly, no, we have never ripped a refs head and limbs off, although I've considered it.

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Honestly, no, we have never ripped a refs head and limbs off, although I've considered it.

That was just one time.. Dont act like it happens all the time. :LOL:

That is still mind blowing to think about.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
It only seems to be with certain teams. St. Louis fans for instance roll out the red carpet for visiting teams fans. They let them have the run of the stadium.

I hate to say it but they could fix the problem in Philly by increasing the ticket prices significantly. It would make the games unaffordable for most of the people that cause the problem, if you know what I mean. But Philly and Washington fans are the minority in the NFL when it comes to hostility...at least I think they are.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
That was just one time.. Dont act like it happens all the time. :LOL:

That is still mind blowing to think about.
It is still way worse than what we see on a consistent basis; we are more inclined to strip naked a run around like idiots, than rip someone's head off...literally.

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It is still way worse than what we see on a consistent basis; we are more inclined to strip naked a run around like idiots, than rip someone's head off...literally.

Our American hero to the sports world. The kissing bandit

morganna12345.jpg

Flipper_336

Starter
Name
Carl
Can't post the link here as it's too "adult" but Google "Linsey Dawn McKenzie streaking". Puts your girl to shame.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Sorry, my bad. I relate non American football to non American football, no disrespect intended, to either continent, country, or anything else. I know where South America exists. I've been up for over 24 hours now. I should probably call it a day.
My point still exists, and I do not waver from it.