New Staff Member Added

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Nice to meet you Pete...where did u come from? Board wise? Certainly you didn't just lurk. I lurked for a long time on The Herd until the RFIP boys chased me away and I came here.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Nice to meet you Pete...where did u come from? Board wise? Certainly you didn't just lurk. I lurked for a long time on The Herd until the RFIP boys chased me away and I came here.

I founded RRF and was eventually bounced from there by one of the admins I brought in. Ironic eh? There's a bit about that on page 64 of the intro thread. No hard feelings. Everything happens for a reason. I've been lurking here since around the start of last season. It just felt like home.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I founded RRF and was eventually bounced from there by one of the admins I brought in. Ironic eh? There's a bit about that on page 64 of the intro thread. No hard feelings. Everything happens for a reason. I've been lurking here since around the start of last season. It just felt like home.

I actually went straight to RRF after the official board got locked up. A lot of us were looking for new homes at that point and many went there. I tried it out, no offense, it just wasn't my flavor. I then went to the herd but only had maybe 300 post there. Then obviously showed up here. This place is great. A lot of good folks here.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I was wondering why X was barely on here anymore. Welcome Peter!
Awww. Did you miss me, vag?

lonely-guy.jpg

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Wow, that's too bad about X, great great guy! Gonna miss em, hope he still stops in to keep in touch.

And Pete, Welcome aboard!! :) I look forward to sharing this amazing board with you, PhxRam, and all the rest of the great Ram brethren on RoD.(y)(y)

GO RAMS!!!!!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Thanks again for the warm welcome guys. Now back to figuring out this mod thing.

r05rte.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Welcome aboard man. Looking forward to the next phase. And Paulie - you better not go into hiding. Let the gloves finally hit the ice.

…..

Legend
Ohhhhh....THAT Peter.

Heya Peter. Long time no see. I cannot tell you what a pleasure it is to see you again.

For those that dont know him.....I'll just say that you're in good hands and leave it at that.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Welcome Ram brother! Let's keep this place hoppin! (y)

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Didn't even know it was broken. I'll be all over Phx like a cheap suit until it's fixed. :)

No, I wear my Rams Super Bowl champion hat, that my brother sent me, most of the time. Here in Skins, Ravens, Steelers territory that at times leads to some strange looks. Or maybe it's not the hat, eh?

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/zz-top-billy-gibbons-hat/

ZZ Top superfans are directed to a new eBay item: Handmade hats similar to the one Billy Gibbons wears are on sale now. They’re a little pricey at $375 but, hey, everybody loves a sharp-dressed man, right?

Known as a nudu, or Bamileke beanie, it’s been a staple of Gibbons’ wardrobe for several years now — ever since he gave his Stetson 10-gallon to the leader of the Bamileke tribe in Cameroon during a break while on tour with ZZ Top.

Well, actually, it was more like a trade. Gibbons only handed over his cowboy hat after requesting one of the group’s distinctive hats in return from the chief.

“He came straight up to me and said, ‘I like the hat,’” Gibbons told the London Telegraph, back in 2008. “I said, ‘now, wait a minute.’ I said, ‘Chief, I’m from Texas. We do a little horse trading over these matters.’”

Gibbons, who is set to reunite with his pre-ZZ Top bandmates in Moving Sidewalks on March 30 at the B.B. King Club and Grill in New York City, has been wearing a nudu hat ever since — and now you can, too.

Dude, I'm from VA so I feel ya pain. BTW, I'm going to my first Rams game this upcoming season, either Philly or Skins, or both. If you go to the Skins, we should grab a beer or two, or three, at the game.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Dude, I'm from VA so I feel ya pain. BTW, I'm going to my first Rams game this upcoming season, either Philly or Skins, or both. If you go to the Skins, we should grab a beer or two, or three, at the game.

My son has never been to an NFL game, shame on me I know, so he called me recently and said he wants to take me to a Skins game this season. If he can get tickets for the Rams/Skins game you're on. But you drink the beer and I'll drink the orange juice. Teetotaler here.