New Staff Member Added

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Awww. Did you miss me, vag?

lonely-guy.jpg

Good luck on your new adventures, Dude.

make sure you still come around and post bro!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Welcome Prrrrriiiiiiime Time. I live in MD as well, so I know the horror of being in the Skins/Steelers/Ravens vortex. You close to DC? I am in Frederick.....

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Welcome Prrrrriiiiiiime Time. I live in MD as well, so I know the horror of being in the Skins/Steelers/Ravens vortex. You close to DC? I am in Frederick.....

Hey Faceplant, I'm in Cumberland way out on the west end of the state. Might as well be in West Virginia. Looking out my back window there's a forest covered with snow. It's pretty rural. There's been a bear prowling our neighborhood lately. If I was still a drinking man I'd seek him out and try to get a Rams hat on him. :)

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Hey Faceplant, I'm in Cumberland way out on the west end of the state. Might as well be in West Virginia. Looking out my back window there's a forest covered with snow. It's pretty rural. There's been a bear prowling our neighborhood lately. If I was still a drinking man I'd seek him out and try to get a Rams hat on him. :)

I actually own a rental property in Cumberland. My tenant skedaddled on me a week or so ago and apparently turned the heat off. I got the dreaded call from the property manager last Wednesday telling me that a pipe burst on the 3rd floor and dumped 14k sq ft of water all the way to the basement. Ugh. Gonna be a costly restoration. Oh well, that's what insurance is for. Watch yourself with those bears!!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Unfortunately that's one of the perils of being a land owner. Talked to someone last night here in Cumberland who's pipes had also burst recently. It's been a brutal winter as you surely know.

My dog and I actually came face to face with a bear right in front of our house a few years back. It's a good thing he or she wasn't interested in either of us. I feed the stray cats by leaving a bowl of food on our front porch every night. I've seen possums, skunks, and carrion birds feeding out there instead of the cats. We have copperhead snakes in the summer. Yikes! Lived in San Jose CA for thirty years and the only thing I feared was the drive-bys.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Welcome PT. I have to say I hate to see Paul not be as active around here. He is one of the true characters and has a way with words not many I have ever met do. But I certainly understand wanting to take on other challenges in life.

I will give a collective welcome and somber see ya's later to both.

Cheers.

beer.gif

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Good to have you aboard Peter. I remember you from RRF when i first arrived there.
This is a great forum.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Hopefully Paul will stop by more often than we think. I took quite a few years off from the Rams forum game, did other things, and got refreshed. Sometimes we need to step back for awhile from our personal obsession and reassess things. Btw I wonder if the obscenity filter will allow in the word "reassess?" ;)

Thanks Mojo!

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Hey Peter if you had anything to do with the stock trader being back up Thanks.
P.S As much as I love Munch, I think Whistlers mother is a better resemblance.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Thanks to everyone for the welcome. Nah, I didn't have anything to do with the stock trader. I'm not the brains behind the outfit, as most here have probably already guessed. ;)

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Sacrificing Paul to pay Peter, huh?

I'll just have to wait and see, X was the reason that I came here, and the main reason that I stayed. Paul, if you open another site, let me know.

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sacrificing Paul to pay Peter, huh?

I'll just have to wait and see, X was the reason that I came here, and the main reason that I stayed. Paul, if you open another site, let me know.

Seriously dude, what is all that supposed to mean?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Seriously dude, what is all that supposed to mean?
Seriously dude, Paul just means a lot to a lot of people. The first part means, that I'll have to wait and see the direction that the site is going. The second part was a biblical joke, which you missed. The third part is a message to Paul. He'll be missed.
This is by no means meant to disrespect anybody that is here. I've never even heard or read Prime Time, so I don't know him, or pretend to. I hope, as I always do with new members, in this case a moderator, that he/she is a positive contributor to the site.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
For most people respect is earned. I get that. It's wise to check people out before letting them into your inner circle. I have a different approach however, I give people respect until they show they don't deserve it. Know that Paul is still here and keeping an eye on me and this site. We've discussed this and he's already been a great help to me. I hope that I can earn your respect in the future.

Btw the Paul and Peter thing is not in the Bible. :)