New ROD Design

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I guess you cant please everyone. I tried to make it as similar to the old look as possible. It appears I have failed in your eyes.

I guess its the more pale look, its harder to read. I think with a bolder text would help alot.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
It has a black background in the avatar frame, but if you copy/paste it here, it appears to be transparent.

Yeah I thought it was the pic I uploaded but it's just the website. Hopefully it gets addressed.

EDIT: I like how it has the Tumblr arrow at the bottom to move to the top of the page.

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah I thought it was the pic I uploaded but it's just the website. Hopefully it gets addressed.

EDIT: I like how it has the Tumblr arrow at the bottom to move to the top of the page.
I will look into it when I get the time

SierraRam

Recreational User
Ramstalk vs. ROD - easy call
images
images

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
I might have found a bug. If your browser is not full size when you come to ROD and then you enlarge it to fill the screen it causes the layout to go haywire. Some of the tables on the right move to the left and get enlarged. Refreshing the browser while the window is maximized fixes it though.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I might have found a bug. If your browser is not full size when you come to ROD and then you enlarge it to fill the screen it causes the layout to go haywire. Some of the tables on the right move to the left and get enlarged. Refreshing the browser while the window is maximized fixes it though.

What browser you using?

PhxRam

I have actually seen that myself. If you start out full size and go smaller it maintains proper spacing. The other way not so much.

I'm not it's biggest fan, but wasn't the biggest fan of the old one, until about a week into it, then I fell in love with it, so I'll give this one the same opportunity.

Just one thing, is there anyway to make it so links and @s are blue again? Otherwise it's not entirely clear that something is a link until you hover over it.

Also just to test the video imbedding feature.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Very nice, very clean. Absolutely great on iphone and ipad mini.

Nice job.:banana:

PhxRam

I tell you what..

Seeing as how some dont particularly like change, now you can select which version you want.

Bottom left corner of your screen you will see small box allowing you too change to your preference.

I tell you what..

Seeing as how some dont particularly like change, now you can select which version you want.

Bottom left corner of your screen you will see small box allowing you too change to your preference.

But I don't like choice either. :fighting:

PhxRam

Posters who elect to use the old design be forewarned.. I will not be actively updating that theme any longer.

TXRams86

The Infamous
really liking the new design!
i saw mention of ramstalk on here.
just noticed that i still have flash blocked on all sites. i did this because of ramstalk's absurd amounts of sponsored videos. :p