New ROD Design

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rambition

Rookie
so i wasn't imagining things after all, lol. it really does look nice, with new and improved features to boot. thanks.

Rambition

Rookie
well we can change that.. come up with a few suggestions and I will change it.

I am ALWAYS open to suggestions. Consider this just a rough draft. Together we can tweak the hell out if it.
i like the nice, clean sans serif font like this over serif. but if you're going to tweak it, maybe just make the font a little less narrow.

Rambition

Rookie
If you agree with him then you can post all you want. Actually, I really don't know. I got on there a few times but just couldn't take the tools on there and I was used to this site so navigating around on that site just wasn't worth wasting time on.
if i try to use red font, will i get the boot?

Alan

Legend
Rambition worrying about nothing:
if i try to use red font, will i get the boot?
No problemo bro. I've got TWO fruit cakes I've been itching to send a deserving poster though.

I need a new screen, on my 13' widescreen MacBook you can't see the alerts and the top none sticky thread at the same time.

PhxRam

I need a new screen, on my 13' widescreen MacBook you can't see the alerts and the top none sticky thread at the same time.

if I can see it on a 3" phone I see no reason why your screen wouldnt support it.