New ROD Design

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

For sometime I have been working on a ROD re-design to try and freshen up the place. Some of you might not notice much of a difference (thats a good thing right?) because I have tried my best to keep the same color scheme everyone is accustomed to.

Some of the new features.

Collapsible nodes on the main forum page. This allows you to hide forums that you might not necessarily want to see

screenshot_368.png

Simply click on the "negative" sign and see the results for yourself. To go back to the original setting, simply click it again.

Collapsible sidebar

screenshot_369.png

Click the button that is to the left of the "post new thread" button. This will remove the sidebar from your view. To some the sidebar is a distraction, now you can remove that distraction.

Jump to top:

screenshot_370.png

As you scroll down the page you will now see a blue arrow appear on the bottom right of your screen. Clicking this will automatically jump you back to the top of the page without having to scroll.

Offsite menu:

This is what I am really excited about if you use the mobile version of ROD as much as I do.

In mobile view, you will now see a "menu" button instead of a full menu. Pressing menu brings up a full menu for you to easily navigate. The new mobile version brings makes surfing on your mobile device ALOT easier to navigate.

screenshot_371.png

I hope you guys enjoy the new changes.

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am going to flip it on now so nobody panic. :LOL:

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Just so you know - from a usability and feature standpoint, this site rocks.

It's the people who make it what it is but the forum itself deserves some recognition.

PhxRam

Just so you know - from a usability and feature standpoint, this site rocks.

It's the people who make it what it is but the forum itself deserves some recognition.

Thanks dude.

As complicated as the site is for the first time user, it is actually the most user friendly once you get accustomed to the navigation.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I love the fresh look!

Now it's time to explore a little...

FRO

Legend
This site is so user friendly. Keep it up. Good group of posters here too. Great debates and good laughs.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Nice. Very clean, very flat, very modern. Not a huge fan of the serif font, but that's just me. Overall A+, would forum again.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Use mobile a ton, and like it so far. The new menu drop is very nice!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Nice. Very clean, very flat, very modern. Not a huge fan of the serif font, but that's just me. Overall A+, would forum again.

Yeah, I agree the font isn't my favorite. But that's like complaining about the mole above Cindy Crawford's lip. :LOL:

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Whoaaa... this is AMAZING!!! I don't know of a higher quality forum than ROD. Thank u!

PhxRam

well we can change that.. come up with a few suggestions and I will change it.

I am ALWAYS open to suggestions. Consider this just a rough draft. Together we can tweak the hell out if it.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Yeah, I agree the font isn't my favorite. But that's like complaining about the mole above Cindy Crawford's lip. :LOL:
The font in user profiles is excellent - Open Sans, one of my favorites

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
well we can change that.. come up with a few suggestions and I will change it.

I am ALWAYS open to suggestions. Consider this just a rough draft. Together we can tweak the hell out if it.
Ooh, bring Open Sans into the posts. That's a sexy font, and you already have it in the sidebars and whatnot.