New ROD Design

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
really liking the new design!
i saw mention of ramstalk on here.
just noticed that i still have flash blocked on all sites. i did this because of ramstalk's absurd amounts of sponsored videos. :p

Yeah we dont run any advertising on here. I am about user experience.

TXRams86

The Infamous
which is why, ever since joining here, i haven't gone back to ramstalk.
community here is tons better also.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I tell you what..

Seeing as how some dont particularly like change, now you can select which version you want.

Bottom left corner of your screen you will see small box allowing you too change to your preference.

Yeah well big deal on that..........when the fuck do I get the Hello Kitty theme I've been asking for since forever.

Nice work on the upgrades as usual.

bluecollarram

Starter
Name
Dave
I just installed a new printer on my PC, after restarting my computer I came to ROD and thought "holy shit that printer software kicks ass!"
P.S. I don't even smoke weed :D

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
@PhxRam You make it very difficult to even want to toil away on any other site. They are just so clumsy and featureless compared ROD. Even fucking with ZN isn't worth plodding through that site of his.

If I might nit pic - is there a way to make the greys a little darker? My old eyes don't pick it up well when I turn down the brightness of my monitor. But then again, it could be this POS laptop that's on its last legs - don't worry little laptop - I'll take good care of you.... Can't wait to shitcan this piece of crap.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
You're telling me zn has his own site!
Does anybody else get to post?
Or just read what he thinks.
If you agree with him then you can post all you want. Actually, I really don't know. I got on there a few times but just couldn't take the tools on there and I was used to this site so navigating around on that site just wasn't worth wasting time on.

PhxRam

@PhxRam You make it very difficult to even want to toil away on any other site. They are just so clumsy and featureless compared ROD. Even freaking with ZN isn't worth plodding through that site of his.

If I might nit pic - is there a way to make the greys a little darker? My old eyes don't pick it up well when I turn down the brightness of my monitor. But then again, it could be this POS laptop that's on its last legs - don't worry little laptop - I'll take good care of you.... Can't wait to shitcan this piece of crap.

is there any gray in particular?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Just got to check it out on my phone.

Looks great!

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
The update looks and feels good on my Galaxy. Nice work again PHX. I will report any issues if indeed there are any. It is much easier to use the buttons Edit etc....

bluecollarram

Starter
Name
Dave
If you agree with him then you can post all you want. Actually, I really don't know. I got on there a few times but just couldn't take the tools on there and I was used to this site so navigating around on that site just wasn't worth wasting time on.
that guy loves the sound of his own voice. He always moves the goalpost when you get him though:rolleyes:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
is there any gray in particular?
upload_2014-8-9_15-51-36.png

Where it says, "PhxRam, Today..." and Joined and Messages. Those areas. Again, my computer every now and then just decides to do things like lighten menus, reply boxes, and stuff like that so consider the source. If no one else is having that issue then it is probably my POS.

Got to try it on my cell too.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
What the hell is a siggie