New ROD Design

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

View attachment 2595
Where it says, "PhxRam, Today..." and Joined and Messages. Those areas. Again, my computer every now and then just decides to do things like lighten menus, reply boxes, and stuff like that so consider the source. If no one else is having that issue then it is probably my POS.

Got to try it on my cell too.

Yeah no problem

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
For sometime I have been working on a ROD re-design to try and freshen up the place. Some of you might not notice much of a difference (thats a good thing right?) because I have tried my best to keep the same color scheme everyone is accustomed to.

Some of the new features.

Collapsible nodes on the main forum page. This allows you to hide forums that you might not necessarily want to see

screenshot_368.png

Simply click on the "negative" sign and see the results for yourself. To go back to the original setting, simply click it again.

Collapsible sidebar

screenshot_369.png

Click the button that is to the left of the "post new thread" button. This will remove the sidebar from your view. To some the sidebar is a distraction, now you can remove that distraction.

Jump to top:

screenshot_370.png

As you scroll down the page you will now see a blue arrow appear on the bottom right of your screen. Clicking this will automatically jump you back to the top of the page without having to scroll.

Offsite menu:

This is what I am really excited about if you use the mobile version of ROD as much as I do.

In mobile view, you will now see a "menu" button instead of a full menu. Pressing menu brings up a full menu for you to easily navigate. The new mobile version brings makes surfing on your mobile device ALOT easier to navigate.

screenshot_371.png

I hope you guys enjoy the new changes.

Holy Cow, I leave for half a day and when I come back everything is changed!

Looks great, man! Thanks!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Looks great and works great.

I know you brought it in a couple of weeks ago but that highlight and reply feature is very good. Great work phx.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
st-louis-rams-cheerleaders-29.jpg

Country, football (Rams), pretty girl...that order. God Bless America!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Obviously Brocker's fans...

lsu-girls_display_image.jpg

Phx like, "Damn, don't encourage him".

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
You have done such a fine job once again that you deserve the highest of honors bestowed upon you. Here you go, you deserve it.
tumblr_mwrpgiX3IF1r8bvzso3_r1_400.gif