New ROD Design

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
CGI_Ram pointing out new sites:
Yeah, I agree the font isn't my favorite. But that's like complaining about the mole above Cindy Crawford's lip. :LOL:
I was 90-94% sure she had a head but I totally didn't know she had a mole. Thanks, now that you've told me I can't see anything else when I look at her picture. :mad:

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
well we can change that.. come up with a few suggestions and I will change it.

I am ALWAYS open to suggestions. Consider this just a rough draft. Together we can tweak the hell out if it.

Wingdings?

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
OMG! MORE CHANGE! I just can't take it any more. What is wrong with the old? Now I have to readjust every.....hey....wait a minute. Not bad. Actually an improvement.

Seriously, when I came over here from that site that shall not be mentioned, I was shocked at the navigation features and other thingys you web developers do. Such simple ideas and concepts and functionality. This must be heaven.

Thanks Bro,

Veteran Ram

jclark

UDFA
Name
jay
For sometime I have been working on a ROD re-design to try and freshen up the place. Some of you might not notice much of a difference (thats a good thing right?) because I have tried my best to keep the same color scheme everyone is accustomed to.

Some of the new features.

Collapsible nodes on the main forum page. This allows you to hide forums that you might not necessarily want to see

screenshot_368.png

Simply click on the "negative" sign and see the results for yourself. To go back to the original setting, simply click it again.

Collapsible sidebar

screenshot_369.png

Click the button that is to the left of the "post new thread" button. This will remove the sidebar from your view. To some the sidebar is a distraction, now you can remove that distraction.

Jump to top:

screenshot_370.png

As you scroll down the page you will now see a blue arrow appear on the bottom right of your screen. Clicking this will automatically jump you back to the top of the page without having to scroll.

Offsite menu:

This is what I am really excited about if you use the mobile version of ROD as much as I do.

In mobile view, you will now see a "menu" button instead of a full menu. Pressing menu brings up a full menu for you to easily navigate. The new mobile version brings makes surfing on your mobile device ALOT easier to navigate.

screenshot_371.png

I hope you guys enjoy the new changes.
This site is amazing!!
Keep up the great work!!

Alan

Legend
So I just got a message saying I have an alert but I can't find the red flag alert thingy. Help?

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Love the new look and everything you all do for us Rams fans. It's so nice to have a clean and awesome forum to go to and talk with other Rams fans. This is the best Rams forum hands down. Keep up the great work!!!

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
So I just got a message saying I have an alert but I can't find the red flag alert thingy. Help?
Up at the very top of the entire site, it's icon-driven now

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I really like the framing.

Like others have said. It's got a modern / flat / clean feel to it.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I really like the framing.

Like others have said. It's got a modern / flat / clean feel to it.
Also helps that it's so responsive. Love seeing calls to the bootstrap CDN in the HTML - will always be up-to-date, and Bootstrap 3 is the tits.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Dude....what...the hell.

I just had to poop and came back it changed.

I thought I had magic poop.