MNF: VIKINGS VS WHINERS GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I honestly can't decide what's worse: these broadcasters or these teams.
I'm surprised Berman didn't blow out a nut sack with that "TOUCHDOWN 49ERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Jeez. Come up for air, Chris.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anyone wanna comment on the announcers and how they're crap? We haven't heard that ten times yet.

You should pay more attention then, I'm sure it's been said 10 times and will be said 10 more.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
I mean honestly tho. Listen to this piss poor commentary. there's no flow or actual co tributions to the convo. Berman sicken serious 49er knob and Trent taking the other end in the ass. I hate these guys!!!

Kohl420

UDFA
Name
Kohl
I have a lot of money on the Vikings because I thought AD would go off tonight. I really have seen Bridgewater play better than this too. 49ers are gift wrapping this game and the Vikes still can't score with the best running back in the league

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I'll change the subject, Peterson has a ways to go.... to break Dickerson's record.

fearsomefour

Legend
I mean honestly tho. Listen to this pee pee poor commentary. there's no flow or actual co tributions to the convo. Berman sicken serious 49er knob and Trent taking the other end in the ass. I hate these guys!!!
Hacksaw Hamilton was still the best with Chargers....I remember listening to Charger games on the radio while I was at work on Sundays....this was typical....
"Means takes the handoff, off the left side, breaks a tackle AND ANOTHER, ANOTHER AND HE IS SLAMMED DOWN, BUTCHERED BY THE CHIEFS LINEBACKING CORE!!!!!
Second and six...."
Yelling and making a four yard run sound like a truck full of fireworks caught on fire and ran into a strip club.

jjab360

Legend
Wow... I hate to beat a dead horse but they are really sucking off the 49ers right now lol.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Either 9ers D is really good, or Teddy and AP have NO chemistry together...ROD giveth, then ROD taketh away....why would I bet on Minni? Put Cord Patterson in the damn game!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
This game is all kinds of lame.
Rams would/will destroy both of these clubs.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I like the cheerleaders in the tight black spandex. :mustache:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This game is all kinds of lame.
Rams would/will destroy both of these clubs.

Minnesota will get good...probably. Can't say the same for SF.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
And Dilfer sounds like he's getting a prostate exam when he talks.