MNF: VIKINGS VS WHINERS GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jap

Legend
Damn it!!! If you want a job done right, ya just gotta do it your own damn self! It looks like we will have to sweep the NFC West this season to keep our division mates in their proper places. Arizona won yesterday, and now the '9ers are threatening to kick ass!?!

Gurley, Tre, and Quickie better get healed up as fast as possible so we can properly declare war on the rest of the NFL.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
Damn it!!! If you want a job done right, ya just gotta do it your own damn self! It looks like we will have to sweep the NFC West this season to keep our division mates in their proper places. Arizona won yesterday, and now the '9ers are threatening to kick ass!?!

Gurley, Tre, and Quickie better get healed up as fast as possible so we can properly declare war on the rest of the NFL.
Not too worried about the 49er or Cardinals. They played realy bad defenses in Week 1.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
If they're not this bad, (Queens D) then you might as well pencil the 9ers into the playoff picture...The Queens looked awful weak on both sides of the ball to me...The niners did look quite a bit better than I expected...This game is why I try not to make judgments about a team by what looks like as terrible off season...I think the real truth is that the niners looked pretty good and the Queens made them look super-human...

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Damn the Vikings suck. I'm fine with the Whiners being good, it will make us battle-hardened on the road to the playoffs.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[av]http://www.thewavsite.com/AOL/goodbye.wav[/av]

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
The whiners D looks good or is the Viking offense that bad? We will know more when they go up against Big Ben and the steelers.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Absolutely awful showing by the vikings. Devey, Pears, and Marcus Martin were some of the worst offensive linemen the league last year and they handled the vikings d-line. The linebackers of the vikings were nonexistent and made Hyde look like a hall of famer.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
Patton has a lot of nerves whippin on the field. He can't even run forward lol

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm glad Norv Turner isn't our OC. He was terrible today. It's 4th and 8 and he sent every WR deep.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Damn the Vikings suck. I'm fine with the Whiners being good, it will make us battle-hardened on the road to the playoffs.

I don't even think SF is good. The Vikings were just that bad today.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
What happened? It was on TV but I was too busy watching the Rams again. ha ha

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Those might be the most hideous things this side of the Steelers throw back "bumblebee" ensemble

I pray that a Rams- Steelers game is never their bumblebees against our blueberries..Hideous and the jokes abound with bees, plants, etc ...On that note, I am outtaaa here !!!!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Seriously Minny DL... All night, no pocket, no spy on Kaep.

Really? Just blow wide by Kaep like he's a statue? No LBs within 10 yards?

It's like they didn't have any game film of this team over the last few years...

Freakin' pathetic.