MNF: VIKINGS VS WHINERS GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

psxpaul

Rookie
Name
Paul
Clemmings with a great tackle on his own QB, followed by a shanked punt. What a great game.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
That's why ESPN has this extra late game every year with either the 9ers or the Radiers. Perfect to go to sleep watching.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I may have laughed for like a full 2 minutes because of that play. Thanks Vikings, that laugh was good.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
After what I'm seeing tonight I think we're even better than I thought. Bridgewater looks lost out there.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
That hit wasn't even anywhere near the hit that Viking laid on Kaep.

But please continue ejaculating on your mic Berman, that's cool too.

fearsomefour

Legend
I tried telling everyone the Whiners D was not going to be terrible. They still have talent in the front seven.
Kaperdoodle mechanics still breaks down when he tries to step up in the pocket. If Peterson can't break something off the Whiners could easily win this game as they have more play makers than Minnesota.

fearsomefour

Legend
Dilfer needs to understand that the game is great enough by itself. He doesn't need to try create excitement over every eight yard play by yelling.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Anyone wanna comment on the announcers and how they're shit? We haven't heard that ten times yet.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
How in the world do these guys think that this 9er QB is a Ferrari in uniform....and how many times do we need to hear that he is a Ferrari?:palm: