MNF: VIKINGS VS WHINERS GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's like the whiners have a plug and play defense or something, I sure hope they still don't have an elite defense and it's just the Vikings sucking...

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Yep. It's always a shame when it never translates.

With Bush it's funny, you can pinpoint the exact moment everybody knew his career wasn't going to go how everyone thought. USC man, it's the college of broken NFL dreams.
I think Bush translated OK, but the injuries.....

The Boz blames hits, especially the one on another, should be.... Hall of Famer, Bo Jackson. Injuries suck.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
freaking Vikes want me to lose my FF league. How many people are behind in their league and a big day wins it from AP...but NOOOOOO, we get dink and dunk from Teddy B.

I'm gonna play some WoW...

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
AP was wide open in the flat but ol Teddy had to hesitate..

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
freaking Vikes want me to lose my FF league. How many people are behind in their league and a big day wins it from AP...but NOOOOOO, we get dink and dunk from Teddy B.

I scored over 180, so I'm cool...sorry.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Nice fake, then throw to the guy you faked it to. Pet peeve of mine.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

No they want to me to win mine.

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
Listening to Dilfer and Berman is a punishment in itself. I'd rather be taking hits like Kaep.
Yeah the 49ers are Bermans team so listening to him praise everything they do is just nauseating.And Dilfer is just following bermans lead I just turned the volume down couldn't take no more of that.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
As good as the last game was...and our game was, wow. Don't know if I can subject myself to this, but I will for a little while longer. I can scout, at least.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Does Kaperdink have one of the weirdest throwing motions in the NFL, or is it just me? Maybe it's just his release.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
So, I'm not the only one who saw that that wasn't Peterson right? The 9er's guy was like trying to suplex him, but instead just carried him for like for a free 10 yards.