MNF: VIKINGS VS WHINERS GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Agree. Julio got me 26 Fantasy points, I'm gonna need another 26 from AP to win this week!

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Staying on the FF theme, i need some points from Teddy. So pretty much go Vikings all around :D

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Holy cow these 49er unis are terrible. Last time I saw unis that bad, LL Cool J was playing and Al Pacino was coaching

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
watch the 9ers be good this year after the worst offseason of all time...

would be a typical NFL story line

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
And I thought the Cleveland Browns unis were bad. Looks like Stan gave them a Walmart discount.

bskrilla

Starter
The standard helmets just look so out of place on the alternate unis. It's like there was a fire and they still had their helmets but had to borrow unis from a local highschool.

Athos

Legend
Thilose turd nuggets look like a retarded ass arena league team with those dumbass uniforms.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
They should rename their team the Leather Tuscaderos.

leather.jpg

Freakin' sweet. I've been waiting 14 years to make a Leather Tuscadero reference on a Rams Board.

#WINNING

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Does anyone else feel like punching themselves in the face every time Berman and Trent speak? Dear lord I would take any one else.. Anyone.. Even Bob Costas who I cannot stand.

:jerkoff::palm: