MNF: VIKINGS VS WHINERS GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
I hope people take to media to destroy these two clowns calling this game. Absolutely top 3,worst broadcasts. Up there with kosar for me.

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hope people take to media to destroy these two clowns calling this game. Absolutely top 3,worst broadcasts. Up there with kosar for me.

They are crappy.. had to drink extra shots so they could sound better, kinda like Ear googles.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
The broadcast is bad. I am doing picks at work. I missed the Colts and Eagles games, but since I picked the Rams, i am in the lead. The other guy that was one game behind, until he picked the 49ers and I picked the Vikings. Now if the Vikings lose, i am still tied for first and the tiebreaker I have is lower than my opponent. #winning

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
Btw...this Carlos Hyde is no joke and I hate it. He making Adrian Peterson look like an old fart.

psxpaul

Rookie
Name
Paul
Is Hyde that good? It looks to me more like Minnesota is not keeping contain. There have been about 10 big cut back runs this game.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
This Vikings team looks like it will be selecting very high in the first round in the 2016 draft.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Did Dilfer actually say, "The big boys are playing Gronk!". WTF?

Dilfer and Berman are the two worst personalities in football. This game is bad enough without their commentary.

It's like two dorky kids trying to have a cool contest. Are they real life 'StepBrothers'?