Falcons@Rams Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Total embarrassment. No use even being mad . I saw a handful of guys playing hard , while the rest are getting the golf clubs ready . No pride

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'm going to catch hell for this but right now.....Goff sucks. He may be better next season and I hope he is but this rookie so far smells like a bust.
He has missed a few passes and been late on a couple but he also has gotten that ball out quickly at times and hit guys in stride. If we judge him based on this offense, IMO - we are making a huge mistake. And to label him a bust after his fourth game? Yeah - you should catch hell. That is absolutely ridiculous.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Watching Fisher roam the sidelines today with the blank stare shows me he has given up and so has this team. The next three weeks are going to be as bad as it gets. The only positive is Goff has gotten more real game experience today. There isn't much left to say that hasn't already been said by many others. I can't remember feeling this down about the Rams since the 2007, 2008, and 2009 seasons. This team continues to break my spirits because it's not much better today than it was at the end of last season. Until there is direct accountability from all facets of this organization, how is one to hold onto any hope it's going to get better? I really believe we are the worst franchise in the league, even though the win-losses may not reflect it.

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
Gonna win out. 3 and freakin 0.
Got the Chickens then the effin Whiners and finally the Bruce Asshats.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
He has missed a few passes and been late on a couple but he also has gotten that ball out quickly at times and hit guys in stride. If we judge him based on this offense, IMO - we are making a huge mistake. And to label him a bust after his fourth game? Yeah - you should catch hell. That is absolutely ridiculous.
Giving what was given away for him the smell of a bust comes easy but I didn't label him a bust. No need to put words in my mouth. At this time Case is better why is he not in the game? The kid needs work a lot of work.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't think Stan fires Fisher during the season, instead he'll probably tell him to enjoy his free money and Montana when the season ends.

Frankly, it's a dumb move. Fassel deserves the appreciation for what he's done these past few years. Give him an audition for a real HC job in the future. Fisher has lost the team.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Giving what was given away for him the smell of a bust comes easy but I didn't label him a bust. No need to put words in my mouth. At this time Case is better why is he not in the game? The kid needs work a lot of work.

Because he's not better.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Yea, why isn't Case starting? We could be 5-8 instead of 4-9. Meanwhile, the #1 pick wouldn't be getting experience.

But let's not ignore some key facts here. The Rams scored 29 points in Case's last 3 starts. In Goff's first 3 starts, the Rams scored 41 points. Don't romanticize ole Case. He wasn't any better. At least Goff will improve.

But you're right, Goff needs a lot of work. Great reason not to let him get that work. :rolleyes:

TexasRam

Legend
I didn't watch the game tonight so nothing to vent about.

Unless you count the fact that we are so bad I can't even watch. That's ventable I suppose.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
No need to get mad, had an enjoyable weekend and I'm not letting some silly game ruin it for me.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Whatever. "Smells like a bust" isn't labeling him as one. Save it.

Status
Not open for further replies.