Falcons@Rams Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick

Pro Bowler
Watching Fisher roam the sidelines today with the blank stare shows me he has given up and so has this team. The next three weeks are going to be as bad as it gets. The only positive is Goff has gotten more real game experience today. There isn't much left to say that hasn't already been said by many others. I can't remember feeling this down about the Rams since the 2007, 2008, and 2009 seasons. This team continues to break my spirits because it's not much better today than it was at the end of last season. Until there is direct accountability from all facets of this organization, how is one to hold onto any hope it's going to get better? I really believe we are the worst franchise in the league, even though the win-losses may not reflect it.
You're implying that Fisher doesn't have that look every game....I disagree :LOL:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
200.gif

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
You know you've done too many of these when people stop being mad at the evident problems and start trying to craft some.

This team's not going to be good until they get a coach that knows how to coach in the NFL still, not an outdated one too stubborn to modernize. Got nothing to do with a rookie QB. Bringing in the bust label already is silly, I know nfl fans are known for their hair line triggers but c'mon.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
That's ridiculous. The Rams haven't won since the QB change.

And your point? The defense has collapsed since Goff came in. That wouldn't have happened if Case was playing?

The receivers have about 20 drops since Goff started. That's his fault as well?

Only 2 of his career interceptions were his fault, and the rest are on the receivers. That must be on him as well too right?

Goff has been the most pressured QB in the league because of our atrocious o line. Goffs fault right?

Case was absolute TRASH. He was throwing pick sixes every game. And he had a legit defense playing with him. He had the cushy schedule. Goff has went up against NE, ATL, NO, etc.

Rebuttal bro?

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Oh. Let me say something new that I never say.
This team will not be a winning team until Jeff Fisher is fired, gone.

Oh wait. I might have said that before.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Why is that funny Mojo?
Because the fan mentality is easier to read than printed English on wide ruled paper.

Keenum starts the season at QB. EVERYONE whines for Goff.

Goff replaces Keenum. Fan who love to bitch and moan says Goff sucks after 4 games.
It's hilarious.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
That's ridiculous. The Rams haven't won since the QB change.
Yeah - that 9 points we scored in our only win in the last 9 games shows how Keenum is better than Goff. Ridiculous you say? Hell - I like Case but he was getting even less done in this train wreck of an offense. To bring up the fact that Goff hasn't won as proof that Case is better is pretty rich.

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
If the Rams truly gave Fisher that extension to thank him for the hard work for the move, they should also thank him by firing him now before he becomes the all time loosingist coach on Thursday.

Please Kroenke spare him and spare us.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
Because the fan mentality is easier to read than printed English on wide ruled paper.

Keenum starts the season at QB. EVERYONE whines for Goff.

Goff replaces Keenum. Fan who love to bitch and moan says Goff sucks after 4 games.
It's hilarious.
But he does suck right now, he may be great one day but right now he sucks. Case won some games and played well in some losses. Goff is not ready. IMO sorry.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I truly believe the players have given up on Fisher and are done with him. We have more talent on this roster than was shown today. They're not being coached up to succeed or to win and I don't think this staff for the most part is capable of doing that. I'd take every player on this roster back in 2017 before I'd give Fisher another down as our head coach.

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
The QB is the General on the field and if any of you think Case would have played worse today you are not paying attention.

So what. Why do want to play Keenum? He is gone next year. It's not about winning right now it's about experience. And no he didn't play worse than Keenum you just choose to not watch the whole picture

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
Yeah - that 9 points we scored in our only win in the last 9 games shows how Keenum is better than Goff. Ridiculous you say? Hell - I like Case but he was getting even less done in this train wreck of an offense. To bring up the fact that Goff hasn't won as proof that Case is better is pretty rich.
Sorry 503 I just disagree. I have not been impressed at all with Goff.......so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.