Draft Day - 3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
So is the consensus that drafting La'el Collins in this draft is a wasted pick at this point?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Good pick here. I love that we are rebuilding the line.

It's not getting great grades though:

http://walterfootball.com/nfldraftgrades4.php

Whatever. We need these type of guys on the line.

LOL freaking walterfootball???

If Mike Mayok talks like he's God's gift to the draft, Walter talks like he's Jesus' gift to the internet draft. If any of the 32 pro teams take someone that isn't on his "board" its a bad pick. He has zero idea what teams think. Zero.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
LOL freaking walterfootball???

If Mike Mayok talks like he's God's gift to the draft, Walter talks like he's Jesus' gift to the internet draft. If any of the 32 pro teams take someone that isn't on his "board" its a bad pick. He has zero idea what teams think. Zero.
Jeff Albright is the same way

iced

Hell to the no....get this kid for cheap...I mean, 5th or 6th round....do we have one of those?
So is the consensus that drafting La'el Collins in this draft is a wasted pick at this point?

good question. i hope they make sure he'd sign before they turn in the pick cause otherwise if he is drafted, he can sit out and re-enter next year. If he goes undrafted, he becomes a Free agent and can't re-enter.

Kinda damned if you do and damned if you don't

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
The Bengals have drafted Dawson, a CB and two TE's after all. My mock was legit. [pats self on the back]
:owned:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
good question. i hope they make sure he'd sign before they turn in the pick cause otherwise if he is drafted, he can sit out and re-enter next year. If he goes undrafted, he becomes a Free agent and can't re-enter.

Kinda damned if you do and damned if you don't
Yeah i would think he won't go undrafted. 6th, 7th rounders are like throwing darts anyway. If you're going to waste a pick why not own his rights just in case this whole thing gets resolved quickly.
Someone will take a flyer i would think.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
BJ Finney Center, Kansas St is still out there. I thought he had a 4th rd grade.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Lots of centers left.

Gee, I didn't expect that Auburn TE to get drafted. I thought he'd be a potential UDFA steal.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Lots of centers left.

Gee, I didn't expect that Auburn TE to get drafted. I thought he'd be a potential UDFA steal.
I think with Rainey, Jones and Barnes already on the roster .....OC might not be something they will draft. Still surprised not to see LB

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Is Tom Brady a stud? just because guys haven't been taken yet means nothing. Teams miss on studs all the time.
Tom Brady wasn't a highly rated draft pick that dropped. He simply ended up being good. He also didn't come in and contribute right away.

The Tom Brady's are incredibly rare. My point is any of these players taken in Round 4 have a chance to be Tom Brady, but saying a 4th rounder needs to come in and contribute right away is an unrealistic expectation.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Rams got 2 picks in the 6th...Take a deeeeeeep breath!.........

I think there will be some good picks on our end this round. May surprise.