Draft Day - 3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Please, fate, at least let us take Ifo Ekpre-Olomu or Al-Hajj Shabazz. I won't ask for anyone else.

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
There are a lot of Shaq's in this draft. Same will happen in 2024 draft when all the LeBron's get drafted...

Mr. Walker

Rookie
Name
Scott
Surprised Nick Marshall is still on the board. Kid seems to have a good attitude and is willing to play any position to stick in the NFL. Pretty rare for a college quarterback, they usually are determined to prove everyone wrong and stick at QB throughout the draft process. I think he could be a steal here.

And it's not like he's a horrible QB either. He could stick on a team at QB.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
My guys still left that I would like to see .... Hayes Pullard - LB - USC, Devante Davis - WR- UNLV, Tre McBride - WR - Wm&Mary, ...and welp ... my FS is now off the board with Derron Smith -FS - Fresno St. damn

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
I know nothing about him ... but NFLNet crew was pretty cool with it. Big body guy it seems

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Like the pick! Sasser really stood out in the DGB film, usually because I was like, "Great catch by DGB" before realizing DGB was on the other side of the field.

Very productive. Long.

Good pick in the 6th.

Now get Collins with that comp pick. :sneaky:

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Cool. About time we took a WR. Givens can leave now.
No-I'm convinced Givens and Pead either have photos of Kroenkes wife in the buff or have relatives who are willing to kidnap her for them to even still be on the roster these days:sneaky:

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Like the pick! Sasser really stood out in the DGB film, usually because I was like, "Great catch by DGB" before realizing DGB was on the other side of the field.

Very productive. Long.

Good pick in the 6th.

Now get Collins with that comp pick. :sneaky:

Why are we still trying to get Collins. He said he wouldn't sign with a team past day 2.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Please, fate, at least let us take Ifo Ekpre-Olomu or Al-Hajj Shabazz. I won't ask for anyone else.
Ifo Ekpre-Olomu knee is shreaded. Not a simple ACL tear here. He might wind up like another 1st round talent Marcus Lattimore who taken later in the draft.