Draft Day - 3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I didn't scout this player. From NFL.COM
Strengths
Thick and strong with a frame to hold up against power players. Duck-footed drive blocker after impact. Has enough power to generate push as base blocker and can jolt edge when pulling in short areas. Plus anchor. Held up against Leonard Williams early in 2014. Sees twists coming and can catch twister. Has radar to land his down block in sweet spot and seal off defender.
Weaknesses
Average initial quickness and below-average athlete. Can handle himself in small spaces, but struggles when asked to leave his property and block in space. Will likely miss his mark if block isn't on schedule and he's asked to adjust to a sudden change of direction.
Draft Projection
Round 6 or 7
Bottom Line
Durable, NFL-caliber build with average to below-average feet, but above-average strength and anchor. Wichmann will be limited by his lack of athleticism and will need to find a home in a power-blocking scheme that allows him to live in a phone booth and maul his opposition.

Another road grater.
http://www.nfl.com/draft/2015/profiles/cody-wichmann?id=2553332

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I look forward to the competition. Hopefully some rise above the rest.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Wichmann will be limited by his lack of athleticism and will need to find a home in a power-blocking scheme that allows him to live in a phone booth and maul his opposition.

Hey, that's us!

I know what positional group I'll be focusing on in camp this year.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I think they definitely picked this guy to block for runs. He is fast for his size...

Mr. Walker

Rookie
Name
Scott
Lets snag a C in the 7th. Just to make a day of it. Seems like that would be a fitting ending.

Athos

Legend
Did say I wanted an all offensive draft.

Wish we'd gotten Smelter too though.

But Sasser will be ready Day 1 and be a better target than Givens.

He's a bit like Pettis though.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Stacy traded to the Jets for a 7th this year

WestCoastRam

Legend
STacy ttraded!! 7th rounder in this draft. Better than I thought. (Not because Stacy's bad, just didn't think that there was leverage for getting a pick!)

tahoe

Pro Bowler
lmao at Hundley going in the 6th though.

Not quite what he envisioned is it?
Lol at the guys that wanted to draft hundley at 10! The guy just isnt very good. He is in the best situation for him though because he will never play.

Athos

Legend
Lol at the guys that wanted to draft hundley at 10! The guy just isnt very good. He is in the best situation for him though because he will never play.

I'd say he may have a shot holding the clipboard for Rodgers provided he stays with the team. Few better to learn from, especially a mobile guy like Hundley and a mobile guy like Rodgers.