Draft Day - 3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BuffaloRam

Pro Bowler
I'm down with the pick - when it comes to the later rounds, I am just happy if we find depth. If there is another EJ Gaines steal out there, I'm down with taking them too.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Why are we still trying to get Collins. He said he wouldn't sign with a team past day 2.
He was going to do that based on the fact he thought he could re-enter the draft next tear. But, the NFL denied it earlier today

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Ifo Ekpre-Olomu knee is shreaded. Not a simple ACL tear here. He might wind up like another 1st round talent Marcus Lattimore who taken later in the draft.

Better him than Sasser. I picked the wrong life to stop drinking myself to death.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Listening to Phil Savage on Sirius NFL Radio. He liked Sasser and said that he was on the bubble to be selected for the Senior Bowl.

Mr. Walker

Rookie
Name
Scott
Sasser pick could save us around 500,000. Cuz I think he's a better and more reliable receiver than Givens is.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Is that Jeff Fisher in the War Room or a blow up doll? I think they musta tied him up and locked him in a closet .... NO Defensive players taken in 6 picks??? REALLY??? And they say JF doesn't change his spots .....

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
By now finding someone who would even make the team can be tough. Sasser better learn how to play special teams. With Britt, Quick, Austin Bailey and Givens, I don't see him beating anyone out. Unless they prefer size and hands over Givens speed.

Irish

Starter
Would've liked Gallic.

The Titans are having the draft I wanted the Rams to have

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
By now finding someone who would even make the team can be tough. Sasser better learn how to play special teams. With Britt, Quick, Austin Bailey and Givens, I don't see him beating anyone out. Unless they prefer size and hands over Givens speed.
Givens..... IMHO ... is a one trick pony. His route running and willing to fight for the contested ball is weak. Sasser sounds like another guy who can give some fight to the contested ball and win ... plus ... our Running game is going to demand more 1 on 1 coverage ... which is going to help our WR's

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
E.J. Gaines was a better prospect than Sasser coming out, but what you've got is two players who dropped in the draft because they lacked flashy measurables. Both players were near the top production wise at their position in the SEC.

Athos

Legend
Well, I like Sasser at least. First pick in the last two days I really like.

Very good route runner. Did awesome with a super terrible QB.