Draft Day - 3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
We are done ... Ladies and Gents. Can't say I am dissappointed. Our BIGGEST NEED was definitely addressed. We got a possible "all timer" in Gurley .... what could be at least a viable #2 QB ... another physical WR and a couple guys to fill out defensive depth ..... I applaud the FO.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Lol at the guys that wanted to draft hundley at 10! The guy just isnt very good. He is in the best situation for him though because he will never play.
Not that I need to defend Hundley, but I don't know who'd want to draft him at 10....2nd round maybe...
And, I believe, he's still better than Mannion....Probably better than Foles too.....

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
I didn't scout this player. From NFL.COM
Strengths
Thick and strong with a frame to hold up against power players. Duck-footed drive blocker after impact. Has enough power to generate push as base blocker and can jolt edge when pulling in short areas. Plus anchor. Held up against Leonard Williams early in 2014. Sees twists coming and can catch twister. Has radar to land his down block in sweet spot and seal off defender.
Weaknesses
Average initial quickness and below-average athlete. Can handle himself in small spaces, but struggles when asked to leave his property and block in space. Will likely miss his mark if block isn't on schedule and he's asked to adjust to a sudden change of direction.
Draft Projection
Round 6 or 7
Bottom Line
Durable, NFL-caliber build with average to below-average feet, but above-average strength and anchor. Wichmann will be limited by his lack of athleticism and will need to find a home in a power-blocking scheme that allows him to live in a phone booth and maul his opposition.

Another road grater.
http://www.nfl.com/draft/2015/profiles/cody-wichmann?id=2553332
Sounds like just the kind of guy to stick at left guard! Let Saffold pull block as he's good at it!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
The NFL just stated that La'el Collins will not be eligible for the 2016 draft.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

Strippers-Dollars.jpg

rams2050

Starter
Other than the iffy-ness factor of the #10 RB with the bad knee, I really like the draft.

IF the RB's knee holds, then I will really LOVE the Rams' draft.

I'm beginning to absolutely, positively HATE the smirking "I'm better than you" a$$ known as Roger GoodHell. Jerk.