Draft Day - 3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I pledge allegiance to the Rams

image.jpg

Athos

Legend
"BOTTOM LINE
Donnal is limited from an athletic and strength standpoint but understands the nuances of the position and how to play with technique. With an ability to pass protect and experience at both guard and tackle, he should be drafted and has a legitimate shot at making a roster."

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I know, I know.

But. 17 reps on the bench? Just wow.

Mr. Walker

Rookie
Name
Scott
Blah, guess this is our pick that doesn't see the field at all in 2015. Shame, cuz there were guys on the board that could really help this year.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
these o linemen are going to get schooled by our d line in training camp. It will be good practice and a great test for them.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Good pick IMO. More competition and depth. Shotgun approach. Hit the target and everything around it. Cannot miss that way.

I guess they didn't like some of those supposedly higher rated OLinemen on the list.

Mr. Walker

Rookie
Name
Scott
screw it, trade your two 6ths to move up and take Hundley...I mean why not at this point.

jap

Legend
these o linemen are going to get schooled by our d line in training camp. It will be good practice and a great test for them.

Yep!, that's why I am not in the least worried about GRob's growth. He has to face The Mighty Quinn every day in practice, and he will have no choice! but to get better. The inner OL guys are gonna find out what it feels like to get thrown around by The Incredible Brock or get embarrassed by Aaron, who gets such incredible leverage because he is so short and so damn fast! If they thought college football preparedness was tough, welcome to the top DL in the pro league!

Robert

Rookie
Seems like there gonna draft oline every pick and hope one can luckily start kinda disappointing

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Blah, guess this is our pick that doesn't see the field at all in 2015. Shame, cuz there were guys on the board that could really help this year.
If you're expecting your 4th rounders to 'really help this year' you're not being realistic.

There's a reason those guys are available, and it's not because they're expected to 'really help this year.'