Combine Week

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This topic has been discussed half-a-dozen times over the past couple years. The Rams' site, for some dumb-ass reason, never up-dated Alaric Jackson's weight.

He is in the 330-range. Jackson even acknowledged such more than a year ago.
But will he refuse to play anything other than LT??

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Jackson is so vain.
Refuses to play anywhere but at LT; and demands his listed weight be 50 pounds below his actual weight.

What a Diva!

A diva? Look, I want to be below my listed weight, not including my wheelchair. That's any girl's dream, right?

Oh, and don't ask me my weight; never ask a lady her weight.

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
1709589283538.jpeg

“Hey, coach… Does my bum look big in this?”

PARAM

Hall of Fame
I think he's poking fun at oldnotdead saying that "A-Jax said he will only play left tackle", when it's clearly a falsehood and slander.
When I don't use blue font, I feel because the sarcasm is relatively obvious I shouldn't need it. And then I go and miss it myself. OND should be very happy if we draft Fantanau.....guard for 2 yrs, then RT whem Hav's contract is up. But that would still be a 2 year wait.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
When I don't use blue font, I feel because the sarcasm is relatively obvious I shouldn't need it. And then I go and miss it myself. OND should be very happy if we draft Fantanau.....guard for 2 yrs, then RT whem Hav's contract is up. But that would still be a 2 year wait.

That's why I always use blue font for sarcasm on here. I have autism, so I tend to miss sarcasm and people being facetious a fair bit, even though I'm fairly sarcastic and dry-humored myself.

WestCoastRam

Legend
I keep thinking Hav has one year left, is it two?

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion

View: https://twitter.com/32BeatWriters/status/1764673793908256927

And Russini said a GM she knows expects QB 1-2-3-4. Arizona skips on Harrison and trades out. I actually would love this cause I don't want AZ to get Harrison and the armageddon of those top 4 going with all that talent at WR, OT, etc... right after will be insane. I would expect a lot of trades starting with 4 on down to 9ish.

I am completely with you here. Want no part of Harrison (at least) twice a year for the next 10 years.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd

Couple surprises here at OT, OG, Edge and corner.
Too bad only 8 teams weighed in. Of course it makes a difference which teams.

That being said, the more I hear Zach Frazier mentioned, the less I think he might fall to the Rams.

dang

Legend
Maybe if we ignore the absurd it will go away.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Jackson is so vain.
Refuses to play anywhere but at LT; and demands his listed weight be 50 pounds below his actual weight.

What a Diva!
I know this is a joke, but if I were entering my unrestricted contract year after a season of being solid at LT and the team wants me to move to guard, I wouldn't be happy about it. LT is more of a money position.