Combine Week

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
1709078423466.png

———

ADDED BY MODERATOR:

Combine Results Tracker:

View: https://x.com/rapsheet/status/1763387583017488849?s=61&t=lgp1gRmUcyNSF5v7CIHwMg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
"There's beer at the end there's beer at the end..."
~ MS

1709103330771.png

Last edited:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"This ain't a fuckin workout"
~ AD

1709103364737.png

Last edited:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"Look at that power in that massive frame wooooo!"
~ @Loyal

1709103678578.png

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"There's beer at the end there's beer at the end..."
~ MS

View attachment 64623
We sucked so badly during that stretch of years, it's kind of amazing that we missed on the #1 pick by a year. I wonder what Spags would have done with him in the offense? I bet he would have extended "Mr 4 Pillars" for another couple of years (Ugh).

Psycho_X

Legend
Jesus this thing lasts 8 days now? Didn't it used to be a 2 or 3 day thing? I'm with the Rams brass in that I just don't really care anymore about the combine. Measurements do have relevancy I don't want to negate that but I'd say teams with good scout and statistic departments already know everything important from video that's already out there and those measurements are more important.

I am surprised the Rams don't put more importance on the interviews though since they seem to put high stock in drafting players who are team players and not idiots.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Yeah, its is kind of odd that McVay (and nearly all of Shanahan coaching tree) do not attend the combine. It must work though since they are some of the most successful coaches in the league.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Jesus this thing lasts 8 days now? Didn't it used to be a 2 or 3 day thing? I'm with the Rams brass in that I just don't really care anymore about the combine. Measurements do have relevancy I don't want to negate that but I'd say teams with good scout and statistic departments already know everything important from video that's already out there and those measurements are more important.

I am surprised the Rams don't put more importance on the interviews though since they seem to put high stock in drafting players who are team players and not idiots.
I believe Rams still have staff on the ground who will be doing interviews. And McVay and coaches can do zooms with kids during these meetings.

The interviews along with medical really are the most important things that need to happen with staff. The drills don't need to be seen, the numbers are there for all.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There's a lot of networking between coaches, GMs, agents and other personnel where discussions about everything NFL take place.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The schedule starts today;

NFL Scouting Combine (Indianapolis)

The 2024 NFL Combine will take place Feb. 26-March 4. The specific start times (Eastern) for each day's on-field workouts are as follows:
  • Feb. 29, 3 p.m. ET: Defensive linemen, linebackers
  • March 1, 3 p.m. ET: Defensive backs, tight ends
  • March 2, 1 p.m. ET: Quarterbacks, wide receivers, running backs
  • March 3, 1 p.m. ET: Offensive linemen

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thanks Olders you answered the question I was going to ask. Obviously have great trust in the scouts which is good.