Cleveland looks like a logical trading partner

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
I feel the same after looking at some of these mock drafts and listening to people defend a 4th year 1st overall pick with an 18-30-1 record, a below 60%completion percentage and nearly a 1-1 TD to TO ratio and below an 80 RB rating.

:sleep:.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I don't think Bradford is better than Couch and certainly not statistically, heck..even Kelly Holcomb and Derek Anderson took us to the Playoffs something Bradford hasn't done in 4 years.

Not sure what stats you're looking at. Couch had more INTs than TDs, Sam has 21 more TDs than INTs, Couch had more fumbles than Sam, and about the same number of yards passing in 10 more starts.

As to Anderson, I watched him play here at Oregon State. Even caught a game when he was playing HS ball. The kid had a lot of talent but in the pro level it just didn't translate well. I followed him when he got drafted and really thought he'd be that guy after his 2nd year but he just makes some horrendous decisions with the ball. As to Kelly Holcomb... Really? Derek should have QB'd your team to a playoff. Holcomb would have ensured you never got there. He was worse than awful. Your team got to the playoffs in spite of QB play - not because of it.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Not sure what stats you're looking at. Couch had more INTs than TDs, Sam has 21 more TDs than INTs, Couch had more fumbles than Sam, and about the same number of yards passing in 10 more starts.

As to Anderson, I watched him play here at Oregon State. Even caught a game when he was playing HS ball. The kid had a lot of talent but in the pro level it just didn't translate well. I followed him when he got drafted and really thought he'd be that guy after his 2nd year but he just makes some horrendous decisions with the ball. As to Kelly Holcomb... Really? Derek QB'd your team to a playoff. Holcomb would have ensured you never got there. He was worse than awful. Your team got to the playoffs in spite of QB play - not because of it.

DAs problem with decisions stemmed from that powerful arm. He threw a lot of INTs trying to squeeze a ball into tight coverage. He never broke that habit.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I don't think Bradford is better than Couch and certainly not statistically, heck..even Kelly Holcomb and Derek Anderson took us to the Playoffs something Bradford hasn't done in 4 years.

3 years

Flash

UDFA
DAs problem with decisions stemmed from that powerful arm. He threw a lot of INTs trying to squeeze a ball into tight coverage. He never broke that habit.
Yeah, he could be mesmerizing at times and then he would have a wtf game. That Playoff game Chudzinski had him throwing 50 times with 40 mph winds. He had no touch or accuracy either..much like Brandon Weeden.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
DA played in a playoff game with Cleveland?

Flash

UDFA

As to Anderson, I watched him play here at Oregon State. Even caught a game when he was playing HS ball. The kid had a lot of talent but in the pro level it just didn't translate well. I followed him when he got drafted and really thought he'd be that guy after his 2nd year but he just makes some horrendous decisions with the ball. As to Kelly Holcomb... Really? Derek should have QB'd your team to a playoff. Holcomb would have ensured you never got there. He was worse than awful. Your team got to the playoffs in spite of QB play - not because of it.
You are correct..my bad. Holcomb did well in 2004 but yeah, he sucked too.

Flash

UDFA
DA played in a playoff game with Cleveland?
Not a playoff game but all we had to do was beat Cinci and we were in(2007). Chudzinski had a horrible game plan and Anderson threw 4 wtf interceptions. We finished the year 10-6.

Not a playoff game but all we had to do was beat Cinci and we were in(2007). Chudzinski had a horrible game plan and Anderson threw 4 wtf interceptions. We finished the year 10-6.

Flash

UDFA

Didn't want to post this but, YOU said Couch better than Sam. "Come on man"
He's a Comedian and it sparked his celebrity career. I don't care if you post it or not. It has been sad, especially growing up watching the Browns in the 80s and then watching Satan cutting deals behind our backs with Baltimore because he was a bad businessman and was broke. Mike Polk is a loser as are guys like this.

upload_2014-2-8_19-11-26.jpeg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah - and if we had won two more games we'd be 3 for 3 in the Superbowl.

bluecollarram

Starter
Name
Dave
He's a Comedian and it sparked his celebrity career. I don't care if you post it or not. It has been sad, especially growing up watching the Browns in the 80s and then watching Satan cutting deals behind our backs with Baltimore because he was a bad businessman and was broke. Mike Polk is a loser as are guys like this.

View attachment 1226
I actually liked the real Browns in the 80's. Big fan of power running and tough D. Plus for a few years I roamed the NFL after the Big Red left town, so yeah I feel for you.

BTW
images

Last edited:

Flash

UDFA
I actually liked the real Browns in the 80's. Big fan of power running and tough D. Plus for a few years I roamed the NFL after the Big Red left town, so yeah I feel for you.

BTW
images
rotf.gif
BTW..glad you finally learned how to post a picture, I have been waiting for this all day. Good job!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Flash I am from CLE though I left three years ago and moved to SWFL.

they were always in my heart, and still are. But that team is star crossed no matter how much love the fans give them.