Cleveland looks like a logical trading partner

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
That he's a fan of another team? Pretty sure he's a Browns fan. Just guessing.

Could just be a Rams fan troll, nothing in his posts containing any information which isn't readily available at a Google search, hell he thought Derek Anderson took Cleveland to a playoff game. Or maybe I should go put my tin foil hat back on.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Could just be a Rams fan troll, nothing in his posts containing any information which isn't readily available at a Google search, hell he thought Derek Anderson took Cleveland to a playoff game. Or maybe I should go put my tin foil hat back on.
I suppose that's possible too. Just not sure why he would defend the Browns so. But it really doesn't matter. He's still trolling and being that I highly doubt he is going to bring anything new to the table, I'm done with him.

As to the Derek Anderson stuff. I never said he was a smart Browns fan or one who knew shit about even his own team. Makes you really feel he's got a solid grasp on Sam's play when he doesn't even have his facts straight about his own team - eh? Maybe he's actually Bernie Kozar. Nah - too lucid.

tonyl711

Starter
I think he got on here to find out what we were saying about a possible trade, stayed even keeled for a bit, but got mad when we all told him how bad of a track record his team has with QBs so he felt the need to go after Sam. whats sad is no one was saying anything that wasn't true, the Browns do need a QB and have for years and years, I mean Cousins is going to turn it around for them? really?

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Well if he isn't then he's worse either way pleasure him and his equine companion, we the real fans and earnest posters have wasted more time on him than he deserves ,hence my dysfunctional outburst.

jap

Legend
I have---during the GSOT era, but I did it politely.

"Welcome and enjoy your ride in the friendly skies of Air Martz. The captain has turned on the no smoking signal. Be on the lookout for falling bombs as our Captain Warner initiates the scud missile attacks and our ground attack, led by our own Marshall Faulk, zigs and zags around your infantry." :LOL:

BTW, what happened to the old emoticons?

jap

Legend

But, but, but, suppose you don't want to be nice to everyone? :sneaky:

Ramifications

A little known fact is that the CLE franchise ever since its rebooted inception has had a top secret, in-house, QB scouting brain trust and steering committee. Below is a meeting in progress, I think the guy pumping gas and later doing a jig about the 3:00 mark is the director or divisional head.

bluecollarram

Starter
Name
Dave
images

Ram_of_Old

A little known fact is that the CLE franchise ever since its rebooted inception has had a top secret, in-house, QB scouting brain trust and steering committee. Below is a meeting in progress, I think the guy pumping gas and later doing a jig about the 3:00 mark is the director or divisional head.

Funny Stuff!