Cleveland looks like a logical trading partner

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flash

UDFA
And its missing Hoyer and Campbell.
Did someone say Ouch? :)
upload_2014-2-8_14-36-40.jpeg
images
upload_2014-2-8_14-37-9.jpeg

Flash

UDFA
That's a looooong list of bad QB's isn't it. Adding Hoyer and Campbell brings it to NINETEEN guys.
And yet the Rams have 16 since 1998. :LOL:

Tony Banks
Steve Bono
Kurt Warner
Marc Bulger
Jamie Martin
Scott Covington
Chris Chandler
Ryan Fitzpatrick
Gus Frerotte
Brock Berlin
Trent Green
Keith Null
Kyle Boller
AJ Feeley
Kellen Clemons
Sam Bradford

tonyl711

Starter

Tony Banks
Steve Bono
Kurt Warner
Marc Bulger
Jamie Martin
Scott Covington
Chris Chandler
Ryan Fitzpatrick
Gus Frerotte
Brock Berlin
Trent Green
Keith Null
Kyle Boller
AJ Feeley
Kellen Clemons
Sam Bradford
yeah but that third one took us to a couple superbowls,so he wasnt too bad now was he? and that last one is still better than any on the Browns list, and the jury is still out on him. and Trent Green was tearing it up until his knee got wasted,so take him off the list since he never played a regular season game for us, but guess what good ole Kurt stepped right in and took us to the aformentioned super bowls. but the rest ill agree with you on, and they were the reason the Rams did like the Browns should do and made sure they got the best QB available at that time.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
yeah but that third one took us to a couple superbowls,so he wasnt too bad now was he? and that last one is still better than any on the Browns list, and the jury is still out on him. and Trent Green was tearing it up until his knee got wasted,so take him off the list since he never played a regular season game for us, but guess what good ole Kurt stepped right in and took us to the aformentioned super bowls. but the rest ill agree with you on, and they were the reason the Rams did like the Browns should do and made sure they got the best QB available at that time.

Bulger made a pro bowl too.

Sam was offensive rookie of the year.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Tony Banks
Steve Bono
Kurt Warner
Marc Bulger
Jamie Martin
Scott Covington
Chris Chandler
Ryan Fitzpatrick
Gus Frerotte
Brock Berlin
Trent Green
Keith Null
Kyle Boller
AJ Feeley
Kellen Clemons
Sam Bradford
So what major differences do you see between the two lists?

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Is it just me or does Cleveland and logical constitute an oxymoron?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Bulger made a pro bowl too.

Sam was offensive rookie of the year.
Um... 12 probowls on that list. How many on the Browns' list?

Now take the four or five best from each list. Is there really a comparison?

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
Morning tonyl711, how much harder will the Rams be to deal with IF the Texans pull the lever on a QB leaving Snead-Fisher-Williams looking directly @ DL'er Jadeveon?

Do you take JC and trade C Long? Cap space?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Do you take JC and trade C Long? Cap space?
I think Long's new contract would be difficult to trade. I'd rather they keep Long if they take Clowney. Could you imagine the rotation? And at times having the three of them on the field at the same time along with Brockers?

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
I think Long's new contract would be difficult to trade. I'd rather they keep Long if they take Clowney. Could you imagine the rotation? And at times having the three of them on the field at the same time along with Brockers?

I wouldn't be crying if we took Clowney and kept Long. Slip Long to tackle on passing down. Smells like flexibility to me.

Flash

UDFA
I don't think Bradford is better than Couch and certainly not statistically, heck..even Kelly Holcomb and Derek Anderson took us to the Playoffs something Bradford hasn't done in 4 years.

Flash

UDFA
Is it just me or does Cleveland and logical constitute an oxymoron?
I feel the same after looking at some of these mock drafts and listening to people defend a 4th year 1st overall pick with an 18-30-1 record, a below 60%completion percentage and nearly a 1-1 TD to TO ratio and below an 80 RB rating.

tonyl711

Starter
I feel the same after looking at some of these mock drafts and listening to people defend a 4th year 1st overall pick with an 18-30-1 record, a below 60%completion percentage and nearly a 1-1 TD to TO ratio and below an 80 RB rating.
a 4th year QB who until last season had to learn a new Offense every year, who after he was in the same system for a second year was like the 10th rated QB when he got hurt, a QB who has had nothing but practice squad and Rookie WRs for those 4 years, that same one that had an offensive line who couldn't stop my grandma blocking for him, you don't mention he was OROY his first year so I will, all those things were cleared up to a degree last off season and he started this season having a top 10 rating, that should tell you something about why we believe in him.
now you tell us why you believe in whoever your starter happens to be, that's right you cant, no one knows who he will be, now follow closely on this part, that's why you need a QB so bad.