Carson Wentz

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
Pumped to see Wentz play today.

All the highlight videos were just poorly framed and hard to really follow.

They're facing the team that gave Auburn fits for four quarters. Should be a good matchup.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Pumped to see Wentz play today.

All the highlight videos were just poorly framed and hard to really follow.

They're facing the team that gave Auburn fits for four quarters. Should be a good matchup.
If they win it will be their 5th straight championship. Wentz has done nothing but win his entire college career. I like that he is used to winning and winning in pressure situations.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
If Cleveland and SF both take QBs, I don't think Wentz gets by Philly.

I am looking at this the same as you here but I sure hope they stick with Bradford and let this QB remain on the board. The Eagles are in serious condition on the defense side in the secondary & finding pass rushers.

I want nothing to do with Conner Cook, Christian Hackenburg, Dak Prescott or Cardale Jones!

tahoe

Pro Bowler
He is looking good, especially considering he hasn't played in 10 weeks!

Athos

Legend
Dear god that arm. Even on the run.

And fuck that accuracy...

I think I've seen all I need.

Wentz is my #2.

We may need to trade up for HIM after the combine.

Athos

Legend
Holy fuck. Beautiful pass over the middle.

That's it.

It's Goff or Wentz or bust. If we don't go QB in the first, I'm so fucking done with this team and Fisher.

No way in gods green Earth should Sean fucking Mannion stop Snisher from drafting Goff or Wentz.

Athos

Legend
Wentz is a fucking winner!

That's the play of a dude who wants to win.

Trade up or die. Wentz isn't lasting to 15.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
North Dakota State Andrew Bonnett FB/HB/TE does not look so bad either as 6-2 250 pounder. If the Rams were lucky enough to land Wentz who just ran & thrown for two TD already nice to bring up his big buddy too.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
I never make decisions based upon a single game, I'll have months to watch these guys, having said that give me Went or Goff. Even with Fisher who I think would have a hard time developing a picture of a QB even if the dark room was provided for him.

Edit: Cursed him.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Dang that would kill my dreams if he is the first QB taken!

tahoe

Pro Bowler
I never make decisions based upon a single game, I'll have months to watch these guys, having said that give me Went or Goff. Even with Fisher who I think would have a hard time developing a picture of a QB even if the dark room was provided for him.
Ive watched several of Wentz's other games online, he is the real deal! Im starting to get concerned that his stock is getting too high now.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Wentz

image.jpg

Stel

Starter
Wentz has been my first choice for quite a while. Not my highest rated QB, but my first choice for us. Of course, I was assuming two would go before him and I didn't want to have to trade up!

lockdnram21

Legend
I'm afraid that Fisher might actually be for real about Case. He thinks hes perfect for his boring offense