Carson Wentz

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stel

Starter
I've been on the Wentz bandwagon since the days when I thought we could get him in the second round.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
After watching a few of his games he would be perfect for the rams. His offensive line doesn't seem to be very good, he is under pressure a lot, his offense is run first with play action, and he doesn't have great wrs to work with. He lead come back wins, including the championship game. He needs to avoid contact more than he did in college and he had a few fumbles because of that contact.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
The scrambling is pushing him up for me...plus the strong arm...just a few passes here and there can put a team like ours over the top.... Hope I can see him this Saturday.

I'm sick of seeing late passes....

But I also really want to give this guy 2 studs (Treadwell & Thomas/Doctson/Boyd)

I also think we can grab Wentz with our 2nd round pick...

tahoe

Pro Bowler
The scrambling is pushing him up for me...plus the strong arm...just a few passes here and there can put a team like ours over the top.... Hope I can see him this Saturday.

I'm sick of seeing late passes....

But I also really want to give this guy 2 studs (Treadwell & Thomas/Doctson/Boyd)

it would be great if we could wait for the second round but I don't know if he will last that long

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
When I first saw his name bantered about, I was shocked to see that his production wasnt anything special.
But after watching a couple of his games (got to love the interwebs) I got to see what all the commotion was about.
The kid looks legit. Dont know what the champ game will show but looking forward to see him in the senior bowl

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I'm no evaluator of QB's like a few posters here, but I really like what I see from this kid. I won't be upset if the Rams take him at 15, and I think it's possible he's there.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor

That line of thinking is only for teams that have legit options on their roster at QBin the event some team snaps him up.

If he is your guy and you don't have that proven option on your roster you take him. IMO.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
After watching a few of his games he would be perfect for the rams. His offensive line doesn't seem to be very good, he is under pressure a lot, his offense is run first with play action, and he doesn't have great wrs to work with. He lead come back wins, including the championship game. He needs to avoid contact more than he did in college and he had a few fumbles because of that contact.

He's got one of the best OLs in the FCS. His WRs are not talented, though. Vraa is the only quality one and he's slow but has great hands.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
He's got one of the best OLs in the FCS. His WRs are not talented, though. Vraa is the only quality one and he's slow but has great hands.
It didn't seem like he had a lot of time nor a clean pocket most of the time in the games I watched.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It didn't seem like he had a lot of time nor a clean pocket most of the time in the games I watched.

There were a couple of games where they got after him. UNI is one I recall where they got some pressure. But there were other games where he was extremely well protected.

FRO

Legend
For me his first game, the Iowa State game, was a real eye opener. Not saying Iowa State is a power house, but he showed he can play well against Big 12 talent. He has all the tools you want. He will take time, but the Jaguars but the bullet with Bortlea and that has worked out very well for them. I say we do the same.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I'd be happy with him as the Rams first rounder if that is what it takes. I could see a team with an older QB taking him late and stashing him for development.