Bradford to vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He had a really good year in 2012 as well, 2013 was an extension of that, then the injuries occurred.

I understand the butthurt of his time with the Rams and the way the draft salary system was set, but c'mon now. He's not a bad player.
i said he looked good.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I still believe Goff will very good, but there will be nervous hand-wringing if Wentz starts the season and plays well.
Meh. He was more pro-ready than Goff coming in anyway. Wouldn't surprise or upset me.
That's the reason I was on the Wentz train after they moved up to #1.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The trade really makes me wonder if Bridgewater will ever take another NFL snap. It's a pretty steep price.

But it's a great deal for both teams, IMO.

It will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

It's a great deal for Philly....It's great for one year in Minnesota, assuming fragile Bradford lasts the year..THEN, if he does, the Vikings will have to pay him to keep him...LOTS of risk for the Vikings

Athos

Legend
The trade really makes me wonder if Bridgewater will ever take another NFL snap. It's a pretty steep price.

But it's a great deal for both teams, IMO.

It will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

I looked up his particular type of knee dislocation. Far worse than a patella. I could honestly see that knee being an issue going forward. Dislocations are already an issue in that they can turn chronic. This one...yikes.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I wonder what happens if Sam tears it up and they do go deep, do they dump Sam and stick with Teddy or what? I'll be rooting for Bradford, always liked him.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Many of us were team Wentz before the draft and while it's hard to put all that behind us - we have to. We are team Goff now. Even if CW lights it up - our path has been chosen.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I wonder what happens if Sam tears it up and they do go deep, do they dump Sam and stick with Teddy or what? I'll be rooting for Bradford, always liked him.

I think this trade shows there a decent chance that Teddy never comes all the way back - and if he does it will probably be two seasons from now or more.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am NOT giving up on Goff. I think he is extremely gifted, and Carson Wentz won't start until Week 8 or later (Injury plus, he has hardly practiced with the Ones before his injury..He is not ready)

Athos

Legend

If skinny Teddy ever plays again. And isn't Sam on a 2 year deal anyway?

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Many of us were team Wentz before the draft and while it's hard to put all that behind us - we have to. We are team Goff now. Even if CW lights it up - our path has been chosen.

Well, Wentz needs to stay healthy first....His Kryptonite in college was his ability to stay healthy and in his brief stint in the NFL, he missed valuable time in preseason. Overall, they will stick with Chase Daniel until week six against the Vikings...That's right, they play the Vikings in week 6 at home and Bradford will be Quarterbacking the Queens...Epic!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If skinny Teddy ever plays again. And isn't Sam on a 2 year deal anyway?
In Philly, they said Bradford wouldn't play the 2nd year, as he almost sat out this year and certainly would next year. They will have to extend him I think with some attractive cash for Sam to be happy next year...

Athos

Legend
In Philly, they said Bradford wouldn't play the 2nd year, as he almost sat out this year and certainly would next year. They will have to extend him I think with some attractive cash for Sam to be happy next year...

Meh. I think Sam just wanted a guarantee to start. I'm not convinced money is his driving force anymore.

With Teddy being how he is, he maybe be able to parlay his play with the Queens into a long term deal somewhere.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Meh. I think Sam just wanted a guarantee to start. I'm not convinced money is his driving force anymore.

With Teddy being how he is, he maybe be able to parlay his play with the Queens into a long term deal somewhere.
I don't think Sam ever signed a big 2nd FA contract has he? I think it is an issue for Bradford, and his last chance for a Big contract.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
CrcDtfyUkAA7V6v.jpg

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
A 1st and possible 2nd for a two year Bradford rental.......

I'd given them keenum for just a 1st......

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Well, Wentz needs to stay healthy first....His Kryptonite in college was his ability to stay healthy and in his brief stint in the NFL, he missed valuable time in preseason. Overall, they will stick with Chase Daniel until week six against the Vikings...That's right, they play the Vikings in week 6 at home and Bradford will be Quarterbacking the Queens...Epic!

He'll be watching from the sidelines in street clothes.