Bradford to vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Vikings have a window here at the end of APs career. I don't blame them for making this move.
To me it's not that The Vikings made a Bad Move, It that Philly made a Stupid move!! JMO

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
Big risk for the queens. The way Bradford has been playing, it could be very rewarding. Imagine if Treadwell becomes that #1 receiver Bradford has been lacking.

Although, Treadwell hasn't looked good so far.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I read somewhere that Bradford has had a total of $114,000,000 in contracts with 78 TD's . Him and Fisher should've been a perfect match .

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
To me it's not that The Vikings made a Bad Move, It that Philly made a Stupid move!! JMO

Really? I think this really helped them too - how much of a downgrade is Chase from Sam in the short term and clearly Wentz is the long term guy (maybe soon).

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Absolutely not. Hahaha, sorry, but I definitely think Teddy is better than 2016 Sam. Now if the knee doesn't recover right, we'll see. But Teddy has it upstairs and in his passion and personality.
I should've said talented instead of better lol

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Draft picks are over rated. Sure they have value, but Minnesota needs a QB for this and possibly next year. Did they over pay? Probably but who cares. Gas costs $1.90 a gallon near me, but if I was out of gas I'd easily pay $10 a gallon

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Draft picks are over rated. Sure they have value, but Minnesota needs a QB for this and possibly next year. Did they over pay? Probably but who cares. Gas costs $1.90 a gallon near me, but if I was out of gas I'd easily pay $10 a gallon
Yeah but the Vikings traded their car for gas :LOL:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't think they over paid.
Of course they didn't. They had a need and if they win 11 games, that #1 pick will be in the 20's
Now if you trade a #1 and your team wins its traditional 6-7 games, that pick will stick out like a sore thumb

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Iggles got the 1st round pick next year, and the next year get a conditional pick...The conditional pick is at lowest a 4th rounder, and if the Vikings go to the NFC Champ Game this year, it becomes a 3rd..If they go to the Super Bowl, it becomes a 2nd rounder (per Adam Schefter)

Ramatik

Starter
Oh boy if he tears it up it will be another stain on the Rams having no clue what a real NFL QB looks like . Had Bradford and traded for Foles then cut Foles and trade away the farm for a kid that is clearly not ready for the NFL . Well done Fisher and Snead .

Which is exactly what a lot of these fans wanted. I mean, there were even guys threatening to follow another team if they didn't draft one of the two guys who weren't even franchise quarterbacks when the whole draft thing started. People started wanting Bradford gone as soon as they drafted him. Just like they wanted Warner gone. (what kind of an idiot is that anyway?) Anyway, fans are idiots. But it is fun to share our idiot opinions.

And I like Fisher. He rarely caves into the stupid Fan's opinions. I'm not sure why they did with Goff. But I'm a Goff fan now. I think the kid will be great.

And I think the Vikes will be legit contenders this year. (that's mainly for the girls who hate bradford)

Heh.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Now Adam Kaplan is saying that if Wentz is healed up enough, he will start Week One..OMG!...lol