Bradford to vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
If you were a GM and you felt like you had a one or two year window to win it all with your current team and lost your QB - would you give a 1 and a 4/3/2 (conditional) to get a starting caliber QB? I would. I don't blame either team here / Min did what they had to do - their star is only getting older. They had to get someone to help them win right now.

Well the real reason they had the 11-5 record and won the division wasn't AP. He gets 92 yards a game on 4.5 per attempt and really isn't a threat catching the ball. He isn't the game changer he was. Yeah he's fantastic but he isn't what he was. Now he's 30 and has hit the 2500+ touches plateau which is the "line in the sand" for RB's. His salad days are behind him.

The defense though is stingy as hell, 5th best in the NFL and shut down the SEA offense to the tune of 10 points. They are elite.

The defense wins games for MINN not Peterson. So I don't think the window MINN has is predicated on AP as much as some people think.

Sam's surgical short game

Willis WTF you talkin' 'bout. He's 22nd in the league in passes under 10 yards from the LOS according to the well done article I posted earlier.