Bradford to vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Makes total sense. Vikings barely throw; and when they do, it's just peppering of the short and middle zones. Bradford is excellent at that.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
So who is starting week one in Philly?

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Vikings have a window here at the end of APs career. I don't blame them for making this move.

Athos

Legend
Don't see how he can come in with a weeks work only and get up to speed. It's going to be extremely difficult for him to get straigt in there,

I don't think it'll be that difficult. Don't the Queens run something Sams has experience with?

Only new thing is verbiage and WR chemistry.

I see him in there by game 3, 4 at the latest.

Earlier if Hill sucks balls.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Interested to see them this year. Bradford back in a West coast offense with a running threat and decent reviewers. Oh AND a scary defense. I remember someone saYing that the Vikings team is what Jeff fisher envisioned for the rams. We will see now.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Don't see how he can come in with a weeks work only and get up to speed. It's going to be extremely difficult for him to get straigt in there,

He'll be starting by week 3, two weeks of Shaun Hill will be enough. Have to give credit to Minnesota & Philadelphia the Eagles will go with Chase Daniels until Wentz is ready, but the Vikings feel they have a playoff team and the Eagles get some picks back a win win IMHO.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh boy if he tears it up it will be another stain on the Rams having no clue what a real NFL QB looks like . Had Bradford and traded for Foles then cut Foles and trade away the farm for a kid that is clearly not ready for the NFL . Well done Fisher and Snead .

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Big winners in this trade..... Cleveland Browns. Eagles might be a 3 or 4 win team now.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Makes total sense. Vikings barely throw, and when they do, it's just peppering of the short and middle zones. Bradford is excellent at that.
X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought you'd died a New York death...Where you die and the only way anyone knew what happened to you is when the smell drifts into the hallyway..... (good to see you!:rockon:)