Arians talking smack after the game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Oh good, the opposing fan is here early this week. Wonder if he realizes that the best the Seachickens can do is split the division games. The "Michael Bennett's world's greatest defense" and the most awesomest QB ever still lost to Austin Davis, 4th string QB and part time HS coach.

kpak76

Oh good, the opposing fan is here early this week. Wonder if he realizes that the best the Seachickens can do is split the division games. The "Michael Bennett's world's greatest defense" and the most awesomest QB ever still lost to Austin Davis, 4th string QB and part time HS coach.

Wait, what? I thought going 1 and 1 was having the better record /sarcasm.

I can't take the first victory away from you guys. You guys schemed your way to a vicotry over us that day. But if the play is any indication of what will happen Sunday, you guys are in for a long day.

TBO, this game is the game I am more worried about than the Cardinals game. Your defense isn't exactly a paper giant like the Tardinal defense is. Quite the opposite actually. Your team is very underrated and haven't really played to your full potential, while the Tards have been exposed when Palmer, then Stanton going down and that defense is overrated (especially the dude wearing 21 on that team)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Oh my, did my smiley faces get to you? LOL I'm guessing you're not the one that created your sig then.
Ugh. Never mind. Have fun running around the board for a week, kid.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I will son. You condescending a-hole.
:LOL:

kdb.gif

Next time take a lesson from @Cardncub, @AsylumGuido, and @Rynie

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
I see this thread ended exactly as I thought it would when I left to take a nap. Oh well, Lynch turns 30 soon. So tick tock Seahawks and your bandwagon fans.

Maybe Fisher will fix the OL/QB situation and then we can have rude ass bandwagon fans of our own.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
It was more directed to the media than the Rams. Some of you guys way overreact.

Bruce Arians wasn’t backing down from his comment after Thursday’s game, when he said “I love it when nobody says you’re going to have a chance to win. There’s an 11-3 team and a team that is always 8-8. You figure it out.” Many took it as a shot to the Rams — and obviously, it wasn’t a compliment — but I took it more as a jab against the media picking against the Cardinals in the game rather than the Rams themselves.

Not that it really matters. Asked why he made such a comment, Arians responded simply, “I just tried to state the facts.”

Where is this guy?

Arians sure as heck did take a shot at us when he said the real D was in red and white!!

Arians can choke on his staggering number of Playoff wins the last two years.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Where is this guy?

Arians sure as heck did take a shot at us when he said the real D was in red and white!!

Arians can choke on his staggering number of Playoff wins the last two years.
Cardncub is a good guy, just a fan of the wrong team. Lol.
I hold no ill will against Cardinals fans or even that team, well the team yeah of course, they're a division rival!...But Cards fans are generally a classy bunch, unlike Arians who showed how much of a pompous, classless douchebag he can be a few weeks ago.

Karma bit him in the ass. That, and having no quarterback(s)...and he can thank the Rams for contributing to that.
See you next year Brucie!

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Cardncub is a good guy, just a fan of the wrong team. Lol.
I hold no ill will against Cardinals fans or even that team, well the team yeah of course, they're a division rival!...But Cards fans are generally a classy bunch, unlike Arians who showed how much of a pompous, classless douchebag he can be a few weeks ago.

Karma bit him in the ass. That, and having no quarterback(s)...and he can thank the Rams for contributing to that.
See you next year Brucie!
I really wanna disagree with you Cards defense but it was well stated and I got a compromise. I'll just leave this here and consider it a win-win.

Brucy after the game...

Attachments

• bruce-matilda.jpg
    bruce-matilda.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 201

Antonius

Pro Bowler
I know his comments were made a few weeks ago, but Arians comments about the Rams were wrong.

We're always worse than 8-8.

moklerman

Warner-phile
I just don't get it. The team drafting in the top 10 laughing at the team that won 11 games and made the playoffs. In a year when they lost their QB, QB2, RB, DE, LB and did it in the toughest division in football.

When the undefeated Patriots lost to the Giants, that was sweet. The Cardinals slew of injuries catching up to them just isn't. Of course they weren't going to advance, it's a credit to them they got as far as they did. Acting as if they melted down or blew it or whatever just seems unwarranted.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I just don't get it. The team drafting in the top 10 laughing at the team that won 11 games and made the playoffs. In a year when they lost their QB, QB2, RB, DE, LB and did it in the toughest division in football.

When the undefeated Patriots lost to the Giants, that was sweet. The Cardinals slew of injuries catching up to them just isn't. Of course they weren't going to advance, it's a credit to them they got as far as they did. Acting as if they melted down or blew it or whatever just seems unwarranted.
Yeah, you said that in another thread already.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim

The point (for me anyway) isn't that they lost, but that Arians was just as helpless as us without his starting QB.